Entry Level Purchasing Agent / Buyer
Company: Sigray Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Do you love to shop on-line?*
Sigray, Inc. has an immediate need for an *entry level Purchasing
Assistant / Assistant Buyer.* This is an excellent opportunity to
work for a rapidly growing company with tremendous growth
potential. The successful candidate will help with ordering and
purchasing items for manufacturing and office orders. Written and
verbal fluency in Mandarin is strongly preferred. The company
environment is close-knit and welcoming.
*On the day-to-day, you will: *
* Buy items from our online vendors as required by our MRP
(material requirement planning) software
* Assist the Senior Buyer and Manager in placing purchase orders,
tracking shipments, and reporting shipment statuses
* Handle vendor questions and queries
* Make weekly, monthly, quarterly reports on PO's (purchase
* Create purchase orders
* Communicate with vendors regarding open orders, scheduling, and
* Work with the accounting department to research inaccuracies in
receipts compared to invoices
* Obtain RMAs from supplies and process DMR parts through the
* Assist with physical inventories, data entry of shop floor
orders, and other duties assigned as the situation dictates
* Office support, logistics, UPS/FedEx Shipments
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multitask and set priorities according to current
* Ability to deliver solutions under tight deadlines
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) or Google
* Detailed oriented
* Technical parts knowledge-electronic components is a plus!
* Written and verbal fluency in Mandarin is required
* HS grad.
Sigray is a rapidly growing startup based in Concord, CA that
manufactures X-ray sources, optics, and systems. The X-ray systems
include X-ray spectroscopy, microfluorescence, and nano- and
micro-computed tomography, as well as several unreleased
instruments under active development. The successful candidate will
have a deep understanding of instrumentation design and programming
of motion control systems.
The company was started by Dr. Wenbing Yun, who previously founded
Xradia, a world-leading x-ray microscopy company that was later
successfully acquired by Carl Zeiss as its x-ray microscopy unit.
Sigray is well-funded by government grants and has customers from
around the world.
The company's culture is dynamic, and R&D focused. This is an
excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, dynamic company
under the guidance and mentorship of leading experts in the x-ray
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Concord, CA 94520: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sigray Inc., Concord , Entry Level Purchasing Agent / Buyer, Sales , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!