Civil Drafting Technician
Company: Flatiron Construction Corp
Posted on: November 20, 2023
As a Civil Drafting Technician, you will work alongside the
Construction Engineering team to prepare layout drawings and
schematic diagrams of projects. You will leverage your experience
with AutoCAD and Revit to design and draft plans for temporary
works and other civil engineering & infrastructure projects. -This
role can be based in Flatiron's Concord or San Diego offices.
- Prepares layout drawings of tolerances, dimensions, materials
and technical project data based on Construction Engineer guidance
and design specifications.
- Calculates quantities and dimensions within procedural and
standard practice limitations.
- Analyzes sketches, notes, and other input materials to
determine best approach to complete drawings using Company approved
software and programs.
- Develops detailed drawings to accurately and completely
describe construction design intent and critical elements.
- Evaluates layout drawings to ensure drawings comply with
engineering requirements, Company standards and project contract
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Maintains knowledge of Flatiron's company values and strategic
- Support published Drafting Standards and corporate policies.
- Technical degree or Associate's degree in engineering, design
or related technical field required.
- Experience in construction engineering preferred.
- AutoCAD certification a plus.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation and other 3D
rendering software required.
- Knowledge of architectural and mechanical drafting tools
- Knowledge and understanding of constructability and
- Self-motivated and able to self-prioritize within management
- Verbal, written and technical communication skills required.
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement ProgramWe are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans
employer.USD $80,000.00/Yr.USD $110,000.00/Yr.
Keywords: Flatiron Construction Corp, Concord , Civil Drafting Technician, Professions , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!