Warehouse Order Selector Perishable Distribution Center
Company: Dollar General
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Find Your Opportunity!
Dollar General is NOW HIRING at the West Sacramento, CA Fresh
WAREHOUSE ORDER SELECTOR
Starting at $19.50/hr.
Dollar General offers weekly pay, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Paid Time off plus tuition-free degree and secondary education
programs to you and your immediate family!
To apply, text DGWAREHOUSE to 25000
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
- Moves incoming or outgoing merchandise throughout the
distribution center by hand, hand truck, or forklift
- Checks, verifies and audits merchandise to ensure that ordered
merchandise has been received and that merchandise is as ordered
and not damaged or defective; enters data into remote data
terminal. Identifies, separates, labels, and palletizes merchandise
- Replenishes pick areas as identified by replenishment reports
and various requests for merchandise.
- Fills merchandise orders from stores by selecting and moving
merchandise from pick slot to conveyor. Loads outgoing merchandise
from conveyor and/or four-wheel truck into trailer.
- Reports damages and/or vendor compliance issues to
- Partners with supervisor to resolve problems or
- Meets safety, productivity and quality standards.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as
- Communication skills sufficient to communicate with co-workers;
to understand and provide directions; to respond to management
inquiries; and to make entries on reports and records
- Basic knowledge of simple math concepts
- Ability to use a Radio Frequency Unit
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of use and operations of
motorized merchandise movement equipment Ability to maintain annual
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in an automated distribution center
- Experience with warehouse management systems applications
- Continuous lifting of merchandise up to 65 pounds on a regular
basis, and occasional team lifting of merchandise up to 85
- Continuous walking, including long distances and up and down
- May work at heights up to 30 feet above ground
- Standing, bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling, reaching, and
pushing and pulling using hands and/or arms on a repetitive basis
above and below the shoulder level
- May work continuously up to 12 hours
- Exposure to dust and noise
- Exposure to extreme heat and cold, including freezers, coolers
and refrigerators for long periods of time
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers
for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time.
Save money. Every day! by offering products that are frequently
used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids,
cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at
everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar
General operated 18,356 stores in 47 states as of April 29, 2022.
In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells
products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox,
Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever,
Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo.
Learn more about Dollar General at dollargeneral.com.
Serving others is our mission. Make it yours.
Keywords: Dollar General, Concord , Warehouse Order Selector Perishable Distribution Center, Professions , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!