Construction Defect, Claim Adjuster III
Company: AmTrust North America
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Overview Amtrust Financial Services, a fast growing commercial
insurance company, is seeking a Construction Defect Commercial
Claims Adjuster. This position can be located in one of our claims
offices, with the possibility of working remotely. The successful
candidate will directly handle the most complex claims to including
General Liability, Products and Construction related claims. The
successful candidate will evaluate coverage issues and risk
transfer opportunities as well as ensuring appropriate
investigation of the underlying facts and circumstances is carried
out, proper experts are retained and utilized where necessary,
selection and utilization of counsel is appropriate, and proper
negotiation strategy is employed. This position reports to a line
of business executive. Responsibilities
- Recognizing exposures and ensuring reserving is appropriate and
- Evaluating coverage issues and risk transfer opportunities
- Ensuring appropriate investigation of the underlying facts and
circumstances is carried out, proper experts are retained and
utilized where necessary, selection and utilization of counsel is
appropriate, proper negotiation strategy is employed.
- Effectively communicate exposures both internally and
- Overall responsibility for formulating proper resolution
strategy to ensure best total outcome.
- Position may require periodic travel to attend meditations,
trials and / or other related meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience in the handling or litigating
of construction defect commercial liability claims.
- Proficient computer skills required to navigate our paperless
claim file system.
- Possesses a high level of technical claim and legal knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to professionally interact at a high level with parties
both internal and external to AmTrust.
- Easily adapts to changing situations requirements or
- Ability to effectively influence others without damaging
- Skillful negotiator.
- Home state adjuster license preferred.
- CPCU designation/AIC certification preferred.What We
OfferAmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation
package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our
benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including
eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending,
Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.AmTrust strives
to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas
of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept
encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to
race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or
disabilities.AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by
embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its
workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an
employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us
to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see
diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an
integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we
see our future.
Keywords: AmTrust North America, Concord , Construction Defect, Claim Adjuster III, Professions , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!