Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Medication Technician Oakmont of Concord is a premier senior
community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by
Oakmont Senior Living, Oakmont of Concord provides exceptional
quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities.
Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized
comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence. The
Medication Technician is responsible for supervising and assisting
in the administration of medications to residents as ordered and in
accordance with established nursing standards, policies,
procedures, and practices of the company. In addition, the
Medication Technician will provide direct personal care, encourage
residents to participate in activities, work with housekeepers and
maintenance staff in accordance with the companys mission, vision,
and values. Why work at Oakmont:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
- Prepare and distribute medication to residents.
- Coordinate medication services with the resident, pharmacy, and
- Order and track all medication changes, refills and deliveries
- Maintain accurate, complete and confidential resident
medication and care records.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments. Qualifications:
- Prefer one (1) year experience assisting with medication at a
Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Licensed Vocational Nurse
(LVN) is a plus.
- Must be able to operate MS Office programs (Word, Excel,
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date. About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living
is a recognized leader in the retirement industry, having planned
and developed more than 50 retirement communities in the western
United States. Oakmont strives to create an atmosphere of family
and community among staff, residents and resident family members.
We know that caring and meaningful relationships are the foundation
for a rewarding life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each
member of our community with respect and compassion. Our staff is
hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and passion
for working with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy
and laughter alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into
our community and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to
service. EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Concord , Medication Technician, Professions , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!