Solar Service Technician
Company: Semper Solaris
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Working as a Solar Service Technician for Semper Solaris gives
you access to tons of new technology and learning opportunities.
Due to our continuous growth and large workload, Semper offers full
time hours and plenty of overtime opportunities.
Semper Solaris is the fastest growing leader in the Residential
Solar Installation industry and we are looking for motivated Solar
Service Technicians to join the team! Our commitment to excellence
has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top
Roofing, Solar, and HVAC companies in California.
- Troubleshoot a variety of solar and battery systems including,
but not limited to SolarEdge, Tesla, Enphase, SMA, Fronius, and
- Remove and reinstall existing Solar systems in entirety
(panels, inverters, racking and roof attachments
- Report thorough job notes and diagnostics
- Communicate with manufacturers for technical and RMA
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and
- Perform QA analysis on existing solar systems. (understand code
requirement changes over time)
- Act as a subject matter expert for customers
- Manage the comprehensive customer experience
- Ability to travel as much as 50% of the time
- Other tasks and duties as needed
- Experience with failure analysis/diagnosis and the processes
used to facilitate them
- Familiarity with NEC codes
- Minimum 3 years of residential solar experience at crew
- Must be resourceful and able to troubleshoot and communicate
any identified issues independently
- Must be highly organized and punctual
- Comfortable working with a variety of technologies and
equipment - mobile device apps and laptop software
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,
Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, H.S.A., Employee Assistance
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
- Lots of opportunities for overtime hours
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Semper Solaris, Concord , Solar Service Technician, Professions , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!