Senior Solution Consultant - Mobile Computing Solutions
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Senior Solution Consultant - Mobile Computing Solutions Today
more and more enterprises are seeing an increase in demand for
mobile computing devices: rugged devices, smartphones, tablets,
laptops, wearables and IoT in the workplace. This presents a
challenge when organizations are faced with managing the entire
device lifecycle while enabling a positive and efficient user
experiences when there is lack of visibility and data into all the
moving parts of their mobile ecosystem. Sakon Mobile is a
data-first approach to operating and managing the mobile computing
environment. Our platform integrates with all mobile data sources
to orchestrate employee support, device lifecycle and carrier
management. It also simplifies the management of strategic
enterprise programs such as device as a service, BYOD
administration, mobility as a shared service and more. About the
Role: Sakon is looking for a Solution Consultant that is passionate
about mobile technologies and solving challenges large enterprises
encounter while managing their mobile computing estate. In this
role, you'll be partnering with the enterprise sales team and
channel partners to discover and understand the customer's needs,
architect effective mobile management solutions, strategize on how
to navigate winning sales cycles, and ultimately close business.
- Investigate, discover, and assess client pain points; map
client business and technical requirements to Sakon's
- Create and deliver deeply compelling presentations to customers
and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation
of the Sakon Mobile Platform while showing how Sakon solves for
their business challenges.
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents.
- Provide engaging value-based demonstrations, and support
enterprise Proof of Concepts.
- Partner with our Sales Team to develop winning account
strategies, helping Sakon to achieve revenue goals.
- Support Sales in customizing service agreements.
- Research competitors, author white papers, knowledge base
articles, and blog posts.
- Contribute to Sakon's thought leadership, including
representing Sakon at conferences and partner training, enabling
sales teams, etc. Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5+ years' experience.
- Strong enterprise software pre-sales experience. Solution
and/or process experience with one or more of the following is
highly desirable: Enterprise Mobile Solutions: Mobile Computing for
front line and knowledge workers, API Integration, IT Asset
Management (ITAM), IT Service Management (ITSM), Financial
Management (FM), HR Service Delivery (HRSD), Governance Risk and
Compliance (GRC), IT Operations Management (ITOM) or any other
- Strong understanding of shared services/support center
- Exhibits prior or current technical expertise in enterprise
SaaS based web technologies and the ability to learn new technology
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include
technical and business concepts.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise
- ITIL4 or ITILv3 foundation certification highly desired but not
required. More about Sakon We are one of the world's top SaaS
companies in our market, and a leader in managing enterprise
communications services. Sakon has helped global enterprises
organize, understand, and intelligently manage their communications
and cloud services since 2003. Headquartered in Concord,
Massachusetts, with a global delivery center based in Pune, India,
the company has more than 600 employees. Our technology is used by
some of the top systems integrators and outsourced services
providers across the globe in transformational projects with CSPs,
SIs, and ITOs such as IBM. DISCLAIMER: The preceding job
description has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not
designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job.
Keywords: Sakon, Concord , Senior Solution Consultant - Mobile Computing Solutions, Professions , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!