Drugs and Alcohol Counselor
Company: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Drugs and Alcohol Counselor We are not looking for job seekers.
We want changemakers!Sierra Health and Wellness Centers -use
evidence-based methods to accomplish restoration of families,
relationships, and self-worth. By transforming the character, we
give life back to the people who have lost it through substance
abuse and mental health issues. - Our Concord inpatient facility
houses 24 clients who receive specialized and personal care from
our staff. Our newly remodeled location offers amenities to both
our clients and staff. Position available:Full-Time:Sunday-Thursday
-(Sunday 9:00am-5:30pm,Mon-Thur8:30am-5pm) For Full-Time Employee
- Competitive pay
- 10 days paid vacation
- 10 holidays/ 3 sick days per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits -with NO monthly premium
- 401K with a company match of up to 3%
- Accident & life Insurance Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Performs professional SUD counseling services and case
management with clients.
- Provides SUD specific individual and group counseling
- Assesses and monitors client's progress and behavior while in
- Provides assessment and participates in treatment planning with
- Contact family immediately and set up a schedule of
communication for the remainder of treatment if desired by the
- Primary clinician responsible for discharge planning and
arrangement of aftercare services.
- Participates in collaborative treatment with representatives of
- Responds to clinical emergencies and acute client needs.
- Respond to client complaints in an efficient and timely
- Record noteworthy events involving clinical services and client
activities in the electronic medical record.
- Review client chart for completion of all paperwork with
appropriate signatures; may complete weekly audits.
- Maintain confidential information in accordance with legal
standards and/or County regulations.
- Operates a personal computer and other office equipment.
- Communicates effectively with others in person and over the
- May be assigned some lead and special work coordination
responsibilities. Education and minimum qualification:
- Must possess a High School diploma or a GED.
- Certification as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor by a California
- Candidate must have at minimum one-year of experience in Drug
and Alcohol counseling.
- Familiar with HIPAA/client confidential and personal
- Possess a valid License and/or certification in drug and
alcohol counseling through an approved Department of Health Care
- Current CPR and First Aid certification.
- Valid Driver's License and insurable under Sierra Health and
Wellness Centers automobile insurance policy. -Preferred education
- Two to five years of experience in drug and alcohol
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Hourly: $27.00-$35.00
The posted pay range is a reasonable estimate that the organization
believes in good faith it may pay for this particular job based on
the circumstances at the time of posting. -This pay range is not a
promise of a particular wage. -Pay may consider several factors
including but not limited to internal equity, experience,
specialty, training, hours/shifts worked, business need, and
education. Pay ranges may be adjusted in the future depending upon
many factors including business needs. - Sierra Health and Wellness
Centers -are a California network of leading behavioral health and
rehab centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to
alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other addictive substances.
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers -is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that does not discriminate against applicants, employees
or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other
category protected by the law, or patients decisions regarding
advance directives. Not all services are available at all offices.
https://www.sierrahealthwellnesscenters.com/ PM21 Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers, Concord , Drugs and Alcohol Counselor, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!