Posted on: November 14, 2023
Description Astound Broadband, the sixth-largest
telecommunications provider in the United States, is a leading
supplier of cutting-edge technology and communications services-and
applicants like you make it all possible. To develop your career,
we provide one-on-one training and coaching, a supportive work
environment and the opportunity to represent a superior
Additionally, we offer a robust benefits package, including
rewards, recognition and employee discounts to ensure your
continued success. With us, you'll stay empowered to do your best
work by creating astounding possibilities for local communities and
Astound Broadband is currently searching for an Account Executive
in our Concord, CA office. This position is responsible for
promoting and selling fiber services to business customers
throughout a specific region via cold calling, networking, mailing
and door-to-door canvassing. Also responsible for presenting and
selling the full line of Wave Business products including voice,
video and data services.
The primary position responsibilities will include, but are not
- Door to door sales of Wave Business services including High
Speed Internet, Video, Voice, Hosted Voice and other related
products to business accounts in assigned geographical
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding minimum monthly sales
quota as determined by Area Sales Manager.
- Conveys order information politely and efficiently to support
personnel and ensures all order information is entered accurately
and within 48 hours.
- Completes all sales transactions, providing the customer with a
scheduled installation which has been stipulated by engineering and
- Completes all paperwork and agreements accurately, legibly and
- Maintains and demonstrates a current knowledge of Wave
products, programming and promotional offers.
- Provides exceptional customer service at all times.
- Submits sales claims for unpaid completed sales within the
allotted time frame.
- Projects a professional business manner and operates with a
high degree of integrity.
- Performs other duties as requested
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-4 years prior experience managing business accounts in either
a sales or customer service environment preferred.
- 1 - 2 years of practical, hands-on experience canvassing or
cold-calling small and medium sized business customers strongly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required, as
this position is responsible for ensuring potential customers
understand the features and benefits of all Wave products and the
pricing and promotional offers available.
- Ability to work within Microsoft Office applications, such as
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through
- Strong discretionary skills, as this position will have access
to and work with information of a confidential nature.
- Frequent to continuous driving, walking, bending and
- Occasional exposure to inclement weather.
- Occasional to frequent exposure to uneven surfaces, hills,
- Occasional use of standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, copiers, etc.
- Frequent to extensive local travel.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis
- Position requires flexibility to work within non-standard
business hours ranging between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. within all 7 days
per week to ensure sales quota is met.
- Must possess valid driver's license and carry a clean driving
Is this the career opportunity you've been searching for? Yes? Then
let us know about you - apply now!
- High school diploma or equivalent
We're Proud to Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive compensation plan with uncapped commissions (see
below for full comp details)
- 401k with employer match and immediate vesting
- Gas mileage reimbursement program
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discount program
- Flexible work arrangements including remote
- Entrepreneurial yet established and growing organization where
you can make a true impact!
The base salary range in California for this position is
$53,000.00-$65000.00, plus opportunities for bonus, benefits and
commission, if applicable. The base pay range represents the low
and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary
and may be above or below the range based on various factors
including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and
capabilities. It is specific to California and may not be
applicable to other locations.
Our Mission Statement:
* Take care of our customers
* Take care of each other
* Do what we say we are going to do
* Have fun
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
WaveDivision Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the
benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture
that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees.
WDH requires a drug test, background check, employment and
education verification as conditions of employment. WDH is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age,
marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job
related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Astound, Concord , Account Executive, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!