Company: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Posted on: November 14, 2023
We are not looking for job seekers. We want changemakers!Sierra
Health and Wellness Centers -use evidence-based methods to
accomplish the restoration of families, relationships, and
self-worth. By transforming the character, we give life back to the
people who have lost it through substance abuse and mental health
issues. - Our Concord inpatient facility houses 24 clients who
receive specialized and personal care from our staff. Our newly
remodeled location offers amenities to both our clients and staff.
Position Open: Part Time: Monday-Tuesday: 8pm- 4:30am Job
Description: The Security Guard/ Resident Assistant is a role that
is facility and client focused. This role will maintain a safe and
secure environment for residents and employees by patrolling and
monitoring premises and personnel. They will frequently patrol the
grounds, checking doors and windows, checking empty rooms and
bushes, and escorting unwanted guests from the premises and making
reports. They will encourage a client from leaving the facility
grounds, if client insists on leaving, the security guard will
notify medical staff immediately. Ensures the tidiness of the
interior and exterior of the facility, with light housekeeping
duties. They act as support staff to the nursing team by helping
with medication passing and other duties as needed to meet the
needs of the clients. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the building is secure when on facility grounds.
- Conducts and document safety check.
- Monitors property entrances and secures all exits, doors, and
- Authorizes entrance of people and vehicles
- Conducts house meetings with the clients.
- Submits reports of daily activity.
- Reports any suspicious behaviors and happenings.
- Assists in Aiding clients when necessary.
- Light housekeeping.
- Preps cooking by baking, grilling, steaming, boiling, etc.
- Ensures cooking ingredients are fresh.
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing, and mixing
- Assists with intakes including searches and getting the client
ready for admission.
- Assists with client care to ensure clients are comfortable at
- Assists with laundry needs.
- Assists with transporting clients.
- Assists with general medical technician duties such as
medication assisting, taking vitals, etc.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Possess High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Familiar with -HIPAA/client confidentiality and personal
- AA/AS degree in related field. Sierra Health and Wellness
Centers -are a California network of leading behavioral health and
rehab centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to
alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other addictive substances.
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers -is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that does not discriminate against applicants, employees
or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other
category protected by the law, or patients decisions regarding
advance directives. Not all services are available at all offices.
Hourly wage:$20.87-$27.13 The posted pay range is a reasonable
estimate that the organization believes in good faith it may pay
for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of
posting. -This pay range is not a promise of a particular wage.
-Pay may consider several factors including but not limited to
internal equity, experience, specialty, training, hours/shifts
worked, business need, and education. Pay ranges may be adjusted in
the future depending upon many factors including business needs. -
https://www.sierrahealthwellnesscenters.com/ PM21 Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers, Concord , Security Guard/RA, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!