Supervisor, Aerial Survey
Company: PG&E Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Requisition ID -# 144587 - Job Category: Transportation - Job
Level: Supervisor Business Unit: Shared Services Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Concord Department Overview
Shared Services is focused on ensuring the safe and reliable
services to all of our Functional Area partners. Aviation Services
provides Aerial Survey throughout the PG&E service area as
necessary to meet Company objectives. Our Aviation Services group
provides Aerial Survey (UAV & Fixed Wing) services to all
Functional Areas in the PG&E territory. Position Summary
Oversees the supervision and oversight of Aerial Survey (UAV &
Fixed Wing) operations. Provides leadership and direction to ensure
performance competency, high safety standards, and the highest
level of customer service. Supervises the functions and activities
of the Aerial Survey (UAV & Fixed Wing) -Scheduling teams. Manages
all Aerial Survey (UAV & Fixed Wing) storm and emergency response
procedures, administration, and deployment. Ensures all Aerial
Survey (UAV & Fixed Wing) personnel and operations are in adherence
and compliance with PG&E guidelines, Federal Aviation
Administration (FAA) regulations, and federal, state, and local
laws. PG&E is providing the salary range that the company in
good faith believes it might pay for this position at the time of
the job posting. This compensation range is specific to the
locality of the job. The actual salary paid to an individual will
be based on multiple factors, including, but not limited to,
specific skills, education, licenses or certifications, experience,
market value, geographic location, and internal equity. -
A reasonable salary range is: Bay Area Minimum: $114,000
Bay Area Maximum: $182,000
California Minimum: $108,000
California Maximum: $173,000 Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the supervision of Aerial Survey Personnel (UAV
& Fixed Wing) and oversees all new pilot interviews.
- Performs periodic checks of requests for service and completes
technical reviews of submitted Aerial Survey (UAV & Fixed Wing)
- Coordinates and supports vendor health checks as needed.
- Works directly with vendors to ensure audits are scheduled and
completed as required.
- Conduct jobsite and contractor visits and reports
- Provides training, guidance, coaching, and mentoring to all
- Coordinates with PG&E's AS Safety Group to ensure all
Aerial Survey Personnel (UAV & Fixed Wing), operations, and
training programs follow PG&E guidelines, FAA, CAL- OSHA
regulations, federal and state laws.
- Drafts, maintains, and implements standards and operational
- Manages staffing recurrent training.
- Maintains pilot staffing, schedules, and pilot duty time
- Coordinates aircraft maintenance and operations
- Monitors day-to-day logistics and operations.
- Supplements and conducts flight operations as needed.
- High School or GED-General Educational Development-GED
- 5 years experience in electric operations industry FAA Pilots
License Valid Commercial Airplane Pilot License Valid Instrument
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Leadership experience FAA Part 107 License #featuredjob
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, Concord , Supervisor, Aerial Survey, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!