Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Company: San Miguel Villa
Posted on: January 19, 2023
$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED TO ALL NEW FULL-TIME CNAs!! Please
ask for details in the interview.We are looking for enthusiastic,
energetic, and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants. The
primary purpose of your position is to provide each of your
assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in
accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may
be directed by your supervisors.Requirements:Required license or
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)Experience: We accept both
experienced and new CNAs! We offer a very extensive training
program for all employees that will enable nursing staff to feel
confident with their care and meet the standards of the facility.
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Long-term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Long term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA: 1 year (Preferred)Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits & Dental (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
- Fun environment and a great staff to work with!
- Great DON and DSD!Company IntroductionSan Miguel Villa is a
premium 190-bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Concord, California.
San Miguel Villa provides very dynamic and specialized care,
ranging from therapy rehabilitation services in a post-acute
setting to the facilitys 70-bed Alzheimers/Dementia unit. As one of
the largest nursing and rehab centers in the East Bay, the facility
admits patient and employs staff from across the San Francisco Bay
Area. San Miguel Villa is listed as one of the top facilities in
the state of California! We hold a 5-Stars CMS rating (highest
available). We are proudly included in John Muir Health's preferred
network and contracted with the VA. We're conveniently located on
the BART Line (Pittsburg/Bay PointSFO/Millbrae) in Concord, making
the facility easily accessible.
Keywords: San Miguel Villa, Concord , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!