Hotel Front Desk $19.00 hr
Company: Clarion Hotel of Concord
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*$1,000.00 Hiring Bonus*
Front Desk Agents are responsible for greeting and registering
guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay and
settling the guest's account upon completion of their stay. Primary
responsibilities include: registering guests making and modifying
reservations, hotel operator and concierge duties. Providing
attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to
arrival and throughout their stay while maximizing room revenue and
* High School diploma or equivalent required; College course work
in related field helpful.
* Experience in a hotel preferred.
* Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to
deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
* Demonstrate the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be
able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal
and external customers.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of
action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including
anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting
adding subtracting multiplying and dividing
* Ability to read comprehend and write simple instructions and/or
short correspondence and memos
* Ability to use logic to define the problem collect information
establish facts draw valid conclusions interpret information and
deal with abstract variables for unique or unfamiliar
* An operational knowledge of Microsoft Office
* *Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule
that may include evenings, nights, weekends, overnight if necessary
* Holds an understanding of hotel products and guest services
* Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work
* Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly
service oriented manner.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which
include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Ledgestone
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
* Comply at all times with Ledgestone Hospitality policies
standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel
* Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk and
maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
* Maintain proper operation of the telephone switchboard and ensure
that all Ledgestone Hospitality performance standards are met.
* Handle requests for information mail and messages in an efficient
and courteous manner.
* Answer guest inquires about hotel service facilities and hours of
* Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants transportation
* Establish and maintain good communications and team work with
fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
* Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow rate quoting guidelines.
* Be familiar with all LedgestoneHospitality policies and house
rules as well as hospitality terminology.
* Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as
* Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly efficient and
* Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
* Ensure logging and delivery of packages mail and messages as
needed to guests and meeting rooms.
* Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other associates.
* As needed deliver guest items such as luggage, newspapers,
messages, packages amenities or other items requested by guests or
team members ,
* Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all property
amenities as well as any special events local area attractions and
things to do around the hotel.
* Perform other duties as assigned which may include but is not
limited to the following: helping coworkers in other areas of the
hotel maintaining a clean and organized work area and overall
cleanliness and safety throughout the hotel and grounds
* Due to the overwhelming reponse for this position: \*\*NO PHONE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Clarion Hotel of Concord, Concord , Hotel Front Desk $19.00 hr, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!