Breakfast Attendant $18.00 hr
Company: Clarion Hotel of Concord
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*$1,000.00 Hiring Bonus*
The Breakfast Attendant is responsible for providing the highest
quality of service possible to guests in an efficient and courteous
manner within the breakfast area of a hotel. In addition this
individual shall be well-versed on the hotel-brand standards guest
expectations and the and unique characteristics of the hotel and
* Ability to perform job function with attention to detail speed
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or
a related field preferred.
* Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule
that may include weekends and holidays
* Must be able to obtain and provide Food Handlers card as required
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of
action quickly and accurately.
* Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm professional
* Understanding of hotel products and guest services
* Demonstrates a positive attitude and a desire to be of service to
others as reflected in willingness to learn new tasks and
information provide back-up and support to other team members and
respond to guests and co-workers in a positive and optimistic
* Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation
service standards guest relations and etiquette
* Ability to produce high quality drinks including but not limited
to specialty coffee and tea drinks specialty cocktails and beverage
requests as required by hotel.
* Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting
adding subtracting multiplying and dividing
* Ability to read comprehend and write simple instructions and/or
short correspondence and memos
* Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers
and staff some of whom will require high levels of patience tact
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive
friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Ledgestone
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which
include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
* Comply at all times with Ledgestone Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm
friendly courteous and professional manner; ascertain which
services could enhance the guests' stay
* Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely
* Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and
* Clear clean and reset tables/hotel spaces per client request or
* Ensuring that bar food and service areas are stocked organized
clean and neat and all side work is complete each shift
* Accommodate any special requests made by a guest or offer
* Communicate with all departments regarding in house VIPs and any
* Support all areas of the beverage and food service as necessary
including washing dishes by hand and/or placing them in a
dishwashing machine restocking dishes glassware utensils pots and
pans or other necessary equipment sweeping and mopping floors
washing work tables walls refrigerators and meat blocks moving
trash and garbage to designated areas
* Ability to answer the telephone according to standards.
* Have a thorough knowledge of menu.
* Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of shift
* Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties
according to station rotation assignment.
* Answer questions about the hotel the hotel-brand standards guest
expectations the unique characteristics of the hotel local area
attractions and things to do
* Perform any other duties or attend meetings as requested by
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
* Casual dining restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Clarion Hotel of Concord, Concord , Breakfast Attendant $18.00 hr, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!