RN-Charge Nurse - CMC Oncology Acute Care - Full Time - 12 Hour - Days-CNA
Company: John Muir Health
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The RN Charge Nurse is a professional RN who assists in planning,
decision making, and developing the nursing staff. The RN Charge
Nurse is effective in managing and coordinating the performance of
the unit through interdisciplinary collaboration. As a member of
the healthcare team he/she contributes to a collaborative working
relationship with the nursing unit, toward the end of providing
high quality patient care, ensuring patient safety, and a positive
patient experience. The RN Charge Nurse supports the mission,
vision, and values of John Muir Health.
* Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing Required
* Bachelor's Degree Accredited School of Nursing Required
* 2 years Nursing - Acute Care Required
* Experience with Nursing - Charge Nurse or Team Leader
* 2000 hours Nursing - Medical/Surgical Must be Obtained within
last 3 years - Core Requirement
* RN - Registered Nurse - Current California License Required
* BLS - Basic Life Support - Certification - American Heart
* ONS / ONCC Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certification - ONS Oncology
Nursing Society recognized - CORE - Required
* Must be competent to hang chemotherapy.
* Must be competent to manage venous access devices.
* Must demonstrate competency and act as a resource to the
Oncology/Pulmonary Staff in the care of oncologic emergencies.
* Must be competent to care for oncology and palliative care
12.0 - 07:00 - 19:30 (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Keywords: John Muir Health, Concord , RN-Charge Nurse - CMC Oncology Acute Care - Full Time - 12 Hour - Days-CNA, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!