Interior Design Sales
Company: Smith and Noble
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Do you love design? Do you love sales? Then join Smith &
We're looking for the next gen of style-discerning, tech-savvy,
entrepreneurial In-Home Designers, with a passion for enabling
customers to express their personal style in the transformation of
their homes with our premium quality custom window treatments.
If that sounds like you, this may be your opportunity to embark
on a rewarding career with the custom window treatment industry's
design-centric style leader.
What Smith & Noble In-Home Designers Do
- Conduct in-home design appointments, delivering elevated design
experiences and creating lifetime customer relationships.
- Enable the customer's expression of her personal style, by
designing alongside here, using a curated and cohesive portfolio of
the finest materials and hardware.
- Leverage cutting edge design technology, featuring Smith &
Noble's proprietary, user-friendly Digital Design Studio on Smith &
Noble-issued iPad Pros and iPhones.
- Develop trend-setting smart home automation design solutions,
based on the most affordable and intuitive smart home system in the
industry: Smith & Noble Smart|Shades.
What Smith & Noble Offers
- Qualified leads, generated by our multi-channel, premium brand
marketing campaigns, that designers convert into stunning
makeovers, delighted customers, repeat orders, referrals and
- Financial and materials support of the designer's own business
- A full-time, yet flexible, entrepreneurial job, based on
working-from-home and rewarding work-life integration, where the
designer is in command of her/his earning potential.
- Competitive compensation, based 100% on commission earnings
with no cap, ranging from $25,000 per year for less skilled
designers to $100,000 for exceptional designers.
- Thorough training, both at the on boarding stage and on-going,
ensuring that you have the knowledge, skills and tools to optimize
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Paid vacation or PTO
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Training and ramp-up pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan, with generous Company
- A fun, collegial, supportive, transparent Company culture and
What Smith & Noble Looks For
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, but may be
substituted for years of design and entrepreneurial
- Valid driver's license, vehicle ownership and insurance
- Familiarity with video conferencing platforms, such as Zoom, Go
To Meeting and Microsoft Teams.
Having any experience in Home Decor as interior decorator, event
decorator, sales consultant, design consultant, fabric consultant,
fabric sales, window treatment sales is a great advantage.
Smith&Noble reserves the right to revise the job
requirements and/ or to require that other or different tasks be
performed at its discretion.
Keywords: Smith and Noble, Concord , Interior Design Sales, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!