Research Associate II
Company: Cerus Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Summary and Scope of Position:
Process blood components and perform plasma and platelet
function assays, including under GLP conditions for regulatory
submissions. Additionally, coordinate studies and participate in
- Execute sample analysis and experiments, either independently
or as a team member; including for product claims and regulatory
- Prepare and manipulate various blood products, including
plasma, platelets and cryoprecipitate.
- Perform and appropriately document GLP and notebook
- Make detailed observations, analyze data, and interpret results
for research experiments as well as GLP studies.
- Participate in the development and validation of new
- Maintain laboratory instruments.
- Document work in a laboratory notebook in an accurate and
- Prepare and present experimental results in appropriate
- Maintain familiarity with current scientific literature.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of
2 years of experience
- Experience working with human blood products desirable but not
- Basic understanding of laboratory procedures, equipment, and
computerized data handling
- Experience with word processing and spreadsheet applications
are a must
- Good analytical skills
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Time management (scheduling, timelines, and task
- Good communication skills (encompasses verbal, written,
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Cerus Corporation, Concord , Research Associate II, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!