Company: ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
ATS Company: PA Solutions
Requisition ID: 3318
Concord, NH, US, 3811
Date: May 28, 2021
Our Automation team in the Greater Boston, Southern Hampshire
Area is currently looking for a bright, ambitious Senior Automation
Engineer (minimum of 3 years of experience) who enjoys team work
and on-going challenging projects.
- Experience with Rockwell FACTORYTALK SUITE (FactoryTalk View
SE, FactoryTalk AssetCentre) and CONTROLLOGIX CONTROLLER PLC
platform Required; Win-911 Alarm Notification Software experience a
- Experience with Wonderware InTouch System and/or Emerson
Process Management DELTAV DCS System beneficial. Knowledge of S88
batch standard a plus.
- Preferred experience with Data Historian packages such as OSI
PI & FT Historian.
- Knowledgeable on validation requirements for control systems in
cGMP environments a plus (21CFR11).
- Design, configuration and implementation of DCS, PLCs, HMIs,
Network servers, switches. Knowledge of Virtualization and thin
client technology is a plus.
- Perform work within budget and schedule parameters and provide
appropriate feedback to project manager for workload, schedule, and
- Work with customer to establish control strategies and
automation details. Perform work within applicable standards,
guidelines, and procedures.
- Coordinate technical engineering activities of project teams
and/or execute technical tasks in the design, development,
implementation, and documentation of process automation/control
- Draft, Review, and update as necessary SDS's, DDS's, and
- Perform and/or facilitate on-site start up and training
- Mentor less experienced coworkers on technical or project
- Provide proactive input and solutions to the engineering
organization for continuous improvement of the organization.
- Assist in the development of creating automation platform
standards - modules, libraries, graphics etc.
- Ability to determine best technical approach based on customer
- Ability to read, discuss, and provide input on P&ID
drawings, electrical drawings, various process flowcharts,
- Ability to reverse engineer existing controls systems in
- Flexible, practical, and objective approach to issues
- Organized, conscientious, and adaptable in work execution
- Perceptive and understanding in working with customers. Strong
verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, capable of working in a team environment or
- Manage and develop client relationships and expectations on
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, OR related technical field experience is
equally accepted. A minimum of five (3) years' experience as a
controls engineer, preferably in the life sciences, foods,
chemical, hydrocarbon processing, or other process industries
- Travel to customer sites is required for this position
Keywords: ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., Concord , Automation Engineer, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!