Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster II, CA
Posted on: June 6, 2021
AmTrust has an immediate need for a Workers Compensation
Claims Examiner. This position will be located in our
Concord, San Diego or Irvine CA office.
Responsible for the prompt and efficient examination, investigation
and settlement or declination of insurance claims through effective
research, negotiation and interaction with insureds and claimants,
ensuring that company resources are utilized in a cost effective
manner in the process.
- Thoroughly investigating workers' compensation claims by
contacting injured workers, medical providers, and employer
representatives. Determining if claims are valid under applicable
workers' comp statutes. Communicating with medical providers to
develop and authorize appropriate treatment plans.
- Reviewing and analyzing medical bills to confirm charges and
treatment are workers' comp injury-related and in accordance with
the treatment plan.
- Ensuring payments for medical bills and income replacement are
remitted on a timely basis in accordance with applicable fee
schedules and statute
- Answer questions regarding the status of pending claims from
claimants, policyholders and medical providers.
- Consult with attorneys regarding litigation management,
settlement strategy and claim resolution.
- 5+ years experience as a Workers Comp adjuster
- Must have CA Adjuster license
- Must be current on Continued Education Units
- MS Office experience (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work load to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation
package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our
benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including
eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending,
Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where
thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected.
This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences
with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation,
culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the
diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it
will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of
choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract,
retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as
more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of
who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our
Keywords: AmTrust, Concord , Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster II, CA, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!