Internet Sales Associate - Concord Toyota
Company: Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our sale professionals are responsible for selling vehicles and
meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction
standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity:
personal work habits, prospecting, selling, and follow-up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and
devote himself/herself to guarantee satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures
that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features,
warranty, and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with
dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives,
planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories,
etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that
vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership
and the manufacturer.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep
abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values and be able to explain
depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws which
govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to
emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and
immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Inc., Concord , Internet Sales Associate - Concord Toyota, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!