Full Time School Aide - Behavior Technician
Posted on: May 3, 2021
"Juvo" is Latin for help, support, and serve - perfect words to
describe who we are and what we do. We are guided by a "people
first" mentality, where what's best for each individual is our
number one priority. We have spent over a decade empowering
individuals with autism and other special needs to lead independent
lives and achieve their full potential. Every day, our values guide
us to provide high quality, evidence-based, individualized support
at home, in schools, centers, and in other community settings. We
accomplish this by attracting an exceptional team that is dedicated
to delivering skilled, consistent, and compassionate care. We're
seeking Behavior Technician's whose qualities match our core values
of Integrity, Commitment to Community, Dedication to Quality
Services, People First, Compassionate Care and Fun!
CNA Job Responsibilities:
- Provide personal care, nursing assistance, and other assigned
tasks to children in the school setting
- Direct resident care, assisting with daily living activities in
the school setting, and providing specific documentation when
- Implement individualized programs for children and young adults
based on ABA principles that increase communication, self-help,
social and play skills.
- Utilize positive reinforcement and antecedent modification to
increase appropriate behaviors over time.
- Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur through the
implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) and
consultation with our Board-Certified Behavior Analysts
What's in it for you:
- Free Benefits for Full Time Employees including: Medical,
Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- PTO, Sick Time, Flexible Spending accounts and 401k plans for
all Full Time Employees
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification: training & cost
paid by Juvo
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Ipad provided for all staff for electronic data collection
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the life of the
children served and their families
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience working with children and/or managing
challenging behaviors with children (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: spoken and
- Have access to a working cell phone.
Check us out at www.juvobh.com to learn more about us!
Keywords: Juvo, Concord , Full Time School Aide - Behavior Technician, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!