SCOPE OF WORK: Under the guidance andsupervision of the COVID-19
Operations Chief, the COVID-19 Branch Director willsupervise and
monitor public health COVID-19 response staff conducting
caseinvestigations, contact tracing and patient monitoring.
Responsibility includesthe development of goals and objectives
leading to effective strategies tocombat the COVID-19 global
pandemic in New Hampshire.
· Supervises public health COVID-19 programs, including
integratingthe development of program policies, goals and
objectives, and monitoring thedelivery ofservices.
· Evaluates program operations for program effectiveness,
costeffectiveness, and staff utilization.
· Provides public health expertise and direct consultation
servicesto health agencies and organizations.
· Authors and coordinates submission of program narratives
andfinancial reports, including federal grant application
· Directs the development of quality assurance standards
andcriteria for public health programs.
· Develops broad agency standards to assure compliance
withregulations, and monitors quality of direct services provided
· Coordinates collaborative efforts between federal, other
states,and/or local agencies to assure and monitor ongoing
surveillance, investigationand monitoring of COVID-19cases.
· Supervises professional and support staff in specialized
programswith responsibility for hiring, training, and
· Serves as subject matter expert for internal public health
mattersrelated to COVID-19 activities.
Education: Bachelor's degree from arecognized college or
university with major study in health administration,public health,
nursing, education, emergency preparedness, social or
physicalsciences or psychology. Each additional year of approved
formal education maybe substituted for one year of required work
Experience: Six years' experience in apublic health or social
service agency providing planning, consultation ordirect services
with at least two years in a supervisory capacity, one year ofwhich
shall be in a health related setting.
License/Certification: Valid NewHampshire driver's license, if
necessary for travel throughout the state.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Availability torespond to public health
emergencies as they arise.
· Infectious Diseaseexperience.
· Considerable knowledge of supervisoryprinciples.
· Knowledge of mathematics and budgetpreparation.
· Knowledge of interviewingtechniques.
· Ability to preparebudgets.
· Ability to negotiateagreements.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationshipswith medical, other professional and administrative
officials, governmentalofficials and thepublic.
· Must be willing to maintain appearance appropriate to
assignedduties and responsibilities as determined by the agency
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees
are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the
Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has making a difference in the lives of
our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our
nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion
and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions.
Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care,
and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner
wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant
Submit an Inquiry
Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity