Freight Breakers provides managed labor services to support
warehouse, distribution centers, and cross dock operations. We are
a North Carolina based company with operations from Pennsylvania to
Texas. With onsite leadership and a production-minded labor force,
we provide our customers with site-centric solutions to high touch
· Responsible for all account operations, including customer
relations, management support, labor control, quality assurance,
· Coach, train, and develop a management team (e.g., on-floor
coaching) and formal (e.g., written evaluation) job performance
feedback while ensuring associate stability and retention.
· Develop and maintain an excellent line of communications with
all management personnel (internal/external support).
· Maintain productivity, quality, and safety standards in
compliance with customer and our company expectations.
· Drive continuous improvements in all areas of operations.
· Meet standards and goals with customer KPI’s in all functional
· Ensure associates comply with all company and customer
policies and procedures.
· Excellent communications (written/verbal), interpersonal,
organizational, and problem solving skills.
· Minimal supervision, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
· Proactive leadership abilities to direct managing supervisors,
leads, and associates.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a flexible
· Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel,
Power Point) required.
· Previous experience managing a multiple shift operation
· Previous 3PL operational experience a plus.
· Bilingual communications a plus.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Our company participates in E-verify and is an equal opportunity
Freight Breakers LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Upload Your Resume Accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx
Upload Cover Letter Accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx
Freight Breakers LLC endeavors to make
accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us
regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance
completing the application process, please contact HR/HR at
8032558190 or firstname.lastname@example.org