Program Coordinator - Short-term Youth Shelter
Posted on: May 23, 2020
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to
help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to
building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared
for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in
1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families.
Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support,
residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the
transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services,
intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We
provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important
work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care
deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose
efforts positively affect children and families.
Under the direction of the Core Program Director/Core Program
Manager the Core Program Coordinator (CPC) is responsible for
coordinating services per funder/agency/regulatory requirements.
Major responsibilities include coordination of services, adherence
to program design, and program level liaison and promotion of
services. CPC is responsible for upholding Agencys operational,
financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and
Your Skills and Duties
- Under the direction of CPD/CPM, the CPC coordinates program(s)
to funder/agency/regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the design and development of new programs and
services that are responsive to the clients served.
- Coordinate regular meetings for sharing, problem solving,
recognition and team building.
- Identify and coordinate ongoing training and support for
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, the CPC will liaison with
program level funder and partner staff.
- Maintain on-going communication with volunteers/staff.
- Under the direction of CPD/CPM, CPC assess and report program
- Attend program level networking meetings, as assigned by
- Secure and evaluate program data as required by the
- Support and model Aspiranets values, represent the Agency in a
professional manner, and abide by the Agencys Professional Code of
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, birth,
parents, child care providers, children, school and community
- Complete own administrative paperwork (time sheets, mileage,
time off requests and other expense reimbursements, weekly
schedule, etc.) on time.
- Participate in supervision, staff meetings and special
- Maintain client and case confidentiality per HIPAA, state and
- Participate in program training and orientations as
- Regularly monitor program quality to standards.
- Complete outreach, program promotion, and registration (if
- Complete contract maintenance, data collection, and the
collection of required billing documentation for funder/regulatory
reports if indicated.
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, CPC will participate in the
development and implementation of assessment tools and program
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural
- Perform additional duties as assigned by CPD/CPM.
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of two years experience in providing services in
related field working with youth and families.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work closely and develop strong relationships with
- Effective time management, organizational, and problem solving
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to travel to program sites.
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth
by funder and Community Care Licensing for a licensed community
Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance,
TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and
country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone
has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients
and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a
competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits
package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well,
financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting
you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope
forward. We look forward to learning what makes you
Keywords: Aspiranet, Concord , Program Coordinator - Short-term Youth Shelter, Other , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!