Ab Initio Developer/ ASE4
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: June 17, 2020
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process,
ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to
date and upload your current resume when submitting your
application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The
invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to
receive text message invitations, your profile must include a
mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the
contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs
and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people
who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired
to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global
The Wells Fargo Enterprise Data Technology team is looking for an
ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) Applications Systems Engineer
where you will be developing ETL processes for large data warehouse
projects using Teradata, Ab Initio, and Autosys. Strong data
analysis skills are required to understand and make sense of
customer data. You'll work on complex problems to provide
troubleshooting and resolving production issues, data research and
fixing defects. Youll be part of a technical team building
enterprise wide projects through all phases of the system
development life cycle including estimating, analysis, design,
testing, implementation, user support and documentation.
- Acts as a developer in providing application design guidance
and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable
technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex
computer platforms and applications.
- Develops simple or highly complex code.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures
and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area and complies with the creation of or updates to
and testing of the business continuation plan
- 3+ years of data warehouse experience
- 2+ years of Ab Initio experience
- 3+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
- 5+ years of application development and implementation
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to provide leadership to a virtual or remote team
- Knowledge and understanding of incident management: gathering
impacts and analyzing data
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
- 2+ years of Teradata experience
- 3+ years of UNIX experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
Salary InformationThe salary range displayed below is based on a
Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
CA-Concord: Min: $93,700 Mid: $132,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000DisclaimerAll offers for
employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate
having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells
Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local,
state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Concord , Ab Initio Developer/ ASE4, IT / Software / Systems , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!