Company: Six Flags
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Ensures the park and all ride areas are clean and presentable
- Tests equipment prior to opening the ride
- Observes and assists with loading and unloading of guests
safely in and out of rides
- Delivers CPR, AR, spinal immobilization, and other first-aid
procedures, as needed
- Records hourly ride capacity readings and determine totals
- Communicates, monitors, and enforces water park and lifeguard
- Address Guest Concerns as they arise in the assigned
- Ensure that Safety and Security Awareness are reinforced and
- Initiates emergency procedures when necessary
- Complies with and ensures safe ride operating procedures as
outlined in the ride manual
- Must follow Six Flags policies and procedures at all times
including Department of Labor Break and Meal Laws.
- Executes any other activities as requested by Aquatics Seasonal
Leadership, Department Manager or Director
- Must be an Ellis and Associates Licensed Lifeguard or be able
to obtain the proper certifications and complete the following:
- 24 hour training class
- Shallow Water - Swim a minimum distance of 50 yards (2 laps) in
a comfortable position without resting, using freestyle or breast
- Special Facilities - Swim a minimum distance of 200 yards (8
laps) in a comfortable position without resting, using freestyle or
- Retrieve a 10 lb. brick from a minimum of 5ft/6ft of water and
bring to the surface of a pool.
- Available Days, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays
- Must possess the physical and mental abilities to respond to
- The ability to work indoors and outdoors and in all weather
- The ability to stand, walk and run for periods of time, as well
as bend, squat, kneel and stoop when needed
- Proven ability to read and write
- Must be comfortable working with and interacting with
- At least 15 years of age
Work is performed primarily outdoors in all weather conditions.
Lighting is both natural and artificial. Equipment used includes,
radios, microphones and cleaning tools. Physical demands include
standing, walking, bending, and climbing stairs/ladders. Days and
hours will vary and will include weekends, evenings and holidays.
Position will require close contact with Park Guests.
Six Flags is committed to maintaining employee and guest safety at
all times. Employees are required to conduct daily health
screenings, wear a mask at all times when working, and follow
strict sanitization and cleanliness protocols.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Six Flags is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Six Flags Supports a
Drug Free Workplace.
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions,
please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Keywords: Six Flags, Concord , Lifeguard $17.00-$17.50/HR, Human Resources , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...