Service Center Human Resource Representative
Company: Alameda Health System
Posted on: January 13, 2022
SUMMARY: Provides front line HR support services, while focusing
on the delivery of a range of HR transactions and processes and for
addressing general HR process queries for staff and management.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:NOTE:The following are the duties
performed by employees in this classification, however, employees
may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all
duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the
1. Acts as a resource for employees and managers regarding human
resource policies, procedures and protocols; responds to inquiries
and escalates issues to subject matter experts as necessary.
2. Serves as first point of contact and partners with HR managers
and employees on routine inquires and escalated issues.
3. Supports specified areas of the HR function with daily
management of documentation, processes and tracking.
4. Provides technical support in the completion of Personnel Action
requests and processes resulting from submissions
5. Maintains system of records for employees.
6. Maintains compliance documentation for recruitment, orientation,
competence, credentialing, licensing, training, quality improvement
etc; coordinates compliance recruiting requirements through the
Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
7. Monitors and maintains systems designed to assure AHS ongoing
compliance with all appropriate external requirements within Human
Resources as generated by accrediting organizations, regulatory
agencies, and legal authorities.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in related field.
Required Experience: Two years administrative experience.
Preferred Experience: One year experience within Human
SYS HR Operations
Admin, Business & Clinical Support
Keywords: Alameda Health System, Concord , Service Center Human Resource Representative, Human Resources , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!