Outlet Team Leader
Company: Best Buy
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: December 7, 2018
What does a Best Buy Outlet Team Leader do?
The Outlet Team Leader is responsible for supporting the Outlet Manager with the day-to-day activities of operating an Outlet Center. The Outlet Team Leader is responsible for supporting operations, merchandising, inventory, sales, the customer experience and coaching and mentoring of the Outlet team. The Outlet Team Leader is responsible for assisting the Outlet Manager with implementing sales plans, driving company sales priorities, monitoring business results, and implementing sales action plans to sell open-box product with the least amount of margin erosion as possible. The Outlet Team Leader coaches and mentors the Outlet sales team to provide exceptional customer experiences and business results.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supports Outlet operations that enable the customer and employee experience
- Support all the day-to-day activities of running the Outlet store: sales, merchandising, inventory, services, and operations.
- Coach and mentor Outlet team to help create a strong sales culture focused on delivery of customer and financial goals through a team based approach.
- Assist in driving positive outcomes of key performance indicators in support of store Revenue, Margin, and NOP goals.
- Assist in leading sales and store business rhythms in the Outlet; in partnership with the Outlet Manager.
- Assist in driving NPS results and sales by interacting directly with customers in multiple capacities including many direct sales interactions and support for team's customer interactions.
What are the professional requirements of a Best Buy Outlet Team Leader?
- 1 Years Sales or Service experience
- 1 year sales or customer service experience or related field
- Prior experience with coaching and providing feedback to others
- Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- 1 year leadership/ supervisory experience (including providing daily work direction, scheduling of tasks, and performance management)
- 6 months experience selling complete solutions in a retail environment
- Experience providing sales training and mentorship to other team members
- Previous experience in asset protection or safety training
- Previous experience in logistics, transportation or inventory management
- Prior experience in account reconciliation/ cash handling
Keywords: Best Buy, Concord , Outlet Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!