Jewelry Consultant/Sales - Amazing Benefits (Walnut Creek)
Company: Shane Co.
Posted on: October 19, 2020
As a leader in the jewelry industry for four generations and as the
largest family-owned jeweler in the U.S., Shane Co. serves our
customers with an unparalleled standard of excellence. Our
associates get to share in our customers milestone moments such as
weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and everything in between. We
are looking for passionate, vibrant individuals who want to be a
part of our dynamic company culture in a luxury retail
Your role as a jewelry consultant is to develop strong customer
relationships while maximizing sales performance as a jewelry
expert. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of our merchandise,
encompass our brand, while creating an exceptional store experience
for each and every customer. Our goal is to ensure our customers
receive the highest level of service; the experience YOU create is
the reason for their return. If you love being part of a team as
well as building individual sales volume, this is the place for
Why Work for Shane Co.?
Shane Co. is a family-owned business and everyone who works in our
organization is part of the family. This family point of view is
exactly why we want to take care of you AND your family.
- We want driven and competitive people who help us satisfy the
customers needs. We do not sell on commission, we offer a
competitive base rate and we bonus based on team
- We focus on providing you a time off package that is very
generous for retail! It is important for us to be available when
our customers need us so we do work weekends, however our hours of
operation are the best in the business (We close at 5pm on Saturday
and Sunday). You accrue 3 weeks of vacation in your first year! In
addition, you also earn 6 sick days per year. We are closed on 7
holidays (unlike most retailers), AND we pay you for one volunteer
day per year! The longer you work with us, the more vacation time
- Unlike other companies who just offer low paying disability
insurance to cover your major illness situations, we offer the
ability to earn time off at FULL pay for the care of yourself or a
family member! When your family needs you, we want you to be able
to be there for them.
- We offer very competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as
well as a 401 (k) plan with a company match, company paid life
insurance, and flexible spending accounts for medical, daycare or
mass transit commuting expense. We also offer a number of
discounted voluntary benefits including long-term disability, life
insurance for your dependents, pet insurance and even things like
discounted travel and movie tickets!
- We have benefits focused on you AND any family member (partner,
children and even your parents!) including counseling, legal
advice, assistance in finding appropriate medical specialists and
even help in understanding medical bills!
- And, of course, we offer a generous discount in our stores or
online for you AND your family members!
This position is directly responsible for sales volume, customer
satisfaction, store profitability and security.
- Maximize sales and profitability.
- Provide a superior customer experience and ensure customer
- Maintain or exceed Company and store standards for closing
sales, productivity per hour, and any other measurement standards
as directed by management.
- Learn, perfect, and utilize all Company sales methods,
training, and philosophies.
- Communicate issues or concerns through the appropriate chain of
- Ensure proper merchandise appearance and security according to
Company and store guidelines.
- Constantly strive for personal improvement and development by
maintaining product knowledge, competitive information,
- Company marketing and sales philosophies, and industry and
- 1 year of sales experience required.
- Luxury retail sales or service industry experience
- High performing and driven to achieve goals.
- Ability to maintain customer relationships in a changing sales
- Energetic team player.
- Must have weekend and evening availability.
Keywords: Shane Co., Concord , Jewelry Consultant/Sales - Amazing Benefits (Walnut Creek), Hospitality & Tourism , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!