Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) - Concord
Company: GOALS for Autism, Inc.
Posted on: February 11, 2024
GOALS for Autism, Inc. is hiring for Board Certified Behavior
Analysts. GOALS for Autism is a values driven company dedicated to
the needs of clients and their families emphasizing a community and
team based approach. GOALS is an established Applied Behavior
Analysis agency serving the San Francisco and Las Vegas areas for
over 10 years. GOALS is looking to hire individuals dedicated to
creating meaningful and positive changes to individuals with
behavioral disorders and their families.
GOALS takes an open and comprehensive approach to implement any and
all appropriate tools and methodologies that can benefit our
clients. GOALS also provides social skills based group ABA classes
and group parent training.
What GOALS can offer you:
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Life insurance benefits
- Mileage reimbursement
- Quarterly bonuses
- CEU stipend
- Organizational Behavior Management leadership
- Leadership growth and development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Responsive support from Executive Management
- Responsive support from clinical directors with over 20 years
of experience in the field
- Creative, diverse, and forward thinking company culture
- Focused on team building and positive employee morale
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team of advocates making a
positive difference in the lives of individuals and families.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops individualized programs for clients, ages 14 months
and older in natural settings.
- Supervises implementation and integrity of client treatment
plans by the direct care team.
- Supervision is defined as the implementation of a treatment
plan and oversight of treatment plan effectiveness.
- Supervision includes, but is not limited to: administering or
supervising assessments, scheduling monthly community visits with
caregivers to review program effectiveness, make observations,
collect data, chart progress and provide parent education.
- Provide feedback and training to BT staff, interns, mid-level
supervisors, and parents in naturalistic setting.
- Provides RBT competency assessments and RBT supervision within
- Meets monthly with the chief clinical officer to communicate
- Demonstrates leadership by participating in company related
activities, such as interviewing potential new hires, job fairs,
and providing trainings a minimum of one time per quarter.
- Leads clinical supervisor meetings a minimum of twice per year
and presents on relevant research and clinical updates in the
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Immediately Eligible Licensed
- Three years of related professional experience applying ABA
methodologies, working with individuals with autism spectrum
disorders ("ASD") and/or other related developmental disabilities
in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
We can't wait to see you join our community!
Keywords: GOALS for Autism, Inc., Concord , Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) - Concord, Healthcare , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!