Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN / LPT Per-Diem
Company: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN; Licensed Psychiatric Technician
LPT -We are not looking for job seekers. We want changemakers!
-Sierra Health and Wellness Centers -use evidence-based methods to
accomplish the restoration of families, relationships, and
self-worth. By transforming the character, we give life back to the
people who have lost it through substance abuse and mental health
issues. -Our inpatient facility houses 24 clients who receive
specialized and personal care from our staff. Our newly remodeled
location offers amenities to both our clients and staff.Positions
- Per-DiemDuties and Responsibilities:Qualified candidates must
have a current, valid license to practice nursing. LVNs oversee
detoxing clients and ensure that all medical processes and
operations are followed, and documented. The ideal candidate must
be willing to undergo a drug screen, TB and physical.
- Supervise other licensed and non-licensed staff in the
day-to-day delivery of patient care.
- -Prepare and review medical records and nurses' notes to
evaluate the resident's physical and emotional status.
- Provide nursing care according to the Physician's orders, care
plans, established standards, policies and procedures. -
- Prepare and monitor patient-administered medications as ordered
by the physician in accordance with nursing standards and facility
- Sign, date and perform all charting, record-keeping, and care
plans in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide outstanding individualized resident careRequirements:
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, and e-mail. -
-Use of EMR system preferred. -
- Ability to coordinate with professionals from diverse
backgrounds, working at distinct levels 1 of 2
- Commitment to the philosophy of recovery and continuity of the
program and of consideration and respect of clients.
- Customer service oriented, professional attitudeSierra Health
and Wellness Centers -are a California network of leading
behavioral health and rehab centers for adults and families who
suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines, and other
addictive substances.Sierra Health and Wellness Centers -is an
Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against
applicants, employees, or clients on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability,
veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or
patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Not all services
are available at all offices.Hourly: -$ 37.80 -The posted pay range
is a reasonable estimate that the organization believes in good
faith it may pay for this particular job based on the circumstances
at the time of posting. -This pay range is not a promise of a
particular wage. -Pay may consider several factors including but
not limited to internal equity, experience, specialty, training,
hours/shifts worked, business need, and education. Pay ranges may
be adjusted in the future depending upon many factors including
business needs. -PM21Powered by JazzHRPI229983951
Keywords: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers, Concord , Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN / LPT Per-Diem, Healthcare , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!