Administrator, Home Health
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Organization:SCAH-Sutter Care at Home - BayPosition
Overview:Manages clinical operations and ensures department success
in meeting the organizational goals and initiatives of patient and
team safety, affordability, quality, patient satisfaction and
access. Plans, organizes, and directs the development,
implementation, and improvement of patient care services in
accordance with current standards and regulations. Models and
promotes Lean principles in establishing standardized best practice
across departments. Accountable for all clinical and business
developments effecting assigned departments and specialties.
Provides oversight and guidance to Supervisors and staff to
maximize efficiency and develop processes that improve workflow.
Develops and maintains a solid partnership with internal and
external peers, leaders, and/or local/state/federal agencies to
facilitate and collaborate on initiatives or issues resolution.Job
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.CERTIFICATION &
- RN-Registered Nurse of California.TYPICAL EXPERIENCE:
- 8 years recent relevant experience.SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge and expertise in clinical decision-making for the
patient populations assigned, to meet the needs of the patients and
to contribute to Quality Management review and evaluation.
- Solid understanding of clinical operations and workflows and
how discipline specific process/workflow impacts other department
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including team building, and
coaching/mentoring with the ability to motivate and engage
- Working knowledge and thorough understanding of
state/federal/local and/or accreditation standards and requirements
as it relations to operations and organization, with the ability
interpret and implement applicable standards and requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and manage a budget.
- Demonstrates tactical and analytical thinking and planning
skills, and is able to develop plan to accomplish objectives,
identify obstacles and resolve operational issues.
- Ability to build and establish effective working partnership
with employees, peers and/or leaders to achieve business
- Verbal and written communication, and interpersonal
- Ability to handle difficult circumstances and make sound
business decisions with little direction.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced
environment with changing business priorities.
- Organizational and time management skills, with the ability to
prioritize multiple projects while delivering quality service and
achieving business results.
- Demonstrates a customer service focus in all decisions and
- Demonstrates ability to work/interact with a diverse population
while respecting cultural and linguistic differences and fostering
an inclusive work environment.Pay Range: -$74.16 - $118.65 /
hourJob Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:8Days of the
Week:Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, WednesdayWeekend
Status:ExemptWeekly Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of
Openings:1Sutter Health is an equal opportunity employer
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Pay Range is $0.00 to $0.00 / hourThe
salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range
as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any
specific geographic differential applicable by area where the
position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several
factors including but not limited to a candidate's experience,
education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity,
training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of
the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles
also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package. Schedule/Shift:
Keywords: Sutter Health, Concord , Administrator, Home Health, Healthcare , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!