Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)- 1k Sign on Bonus
Company: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Posted on: January 18, 2023
We are not looking for job seekers. We want changemakers! Sierra
Health and Wellness Centers use evidence-based methods to
accomplish restoration of families, relationships, and self-worth.
By transforming the character, we give life back to the people who
have lost it through substance abuse and mental health issues. -
Our inpatient facility houses 24 clients who receive specialized
and personal care from our staff. Our newly remodeled location
offers amenities to both our clients and staff.Hourly: -
-$35-$43Benefits For Full-Time Employees: -
- Competitive pay
- 10 days paid vacation
- 10 holidays/ 3 sick days per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits -with NO monthly premium
- 401K with a company match of up to 3%
- Employer paid accident & life Insurance -Duties and
Responsibilities:Qualified candidates must have a current, valid
license to practice nursing. LVN's oversee detoxing clients, ensure
that all medical processes and operations are followed, and
documented. The ideal candidate must be willing to undergo a drug
screen, TB and physical.
- Supervise other licensed and non-licensed staff in the
day-to-day delivery of patient care.
- -Prepare and review medical records and nurses' notes to
evaluate the resident's physical and emotional status.
- Provide nursing care according to the Physician's orders, care
plans, established standards, policies and procedures. -
- Prepare and monitor patient administered medications as ordered
by the physician in accordance with nursing standards and facility
- Sign, date and perform all charting, record keeping and care
plans in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide outstanding individualized resident careRequirements:
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft word, and e-mail. -
-Use of EMR system preferred. -
- Ability to coordinate with professionals from diverse
backgrounds, working at distinct levels 1 of 2
- Commitment to the philosophy of recovery and continuity of the
program and of consideration and respect of clients.
- Customer service oriented, professional attitudeSierra Health
and Wellness Centers -are a California network of leading
behavioral health and rehab centers for adults and families who
suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other
addictive substances.Sierra Health and Wellness Centers is an Equal
Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against applicants,
employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital
status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any
other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions
regarding advance directives. Not all services are available at all
Keywords: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers, Concord , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)- 1k Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!