Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Position: Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for the Registered Nurse RN, Pre-OP Role
- Minimum one year of full-time acute care experience as a PACU
or Pre-Op RN either in an inpatient or outpatient surgical setting.
Must be current and within the past year. This doesn't include
school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to
handle any case.
- Pre-op RN: expert in starting IVs, understanding of surgical
consent, and other pre-op procedures.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Concord , Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op, Healthcare , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!