Certified Nursing Assistant( CNA) Training Program
Company: Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center of Concord
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center of Concord is now accepting
applicants for our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training
Program! Begin your nursing career with Windsor!Who we are:Windsor
Cares - it's more than a name! -Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center
of Concord -has a mission to consistently deliver high quality,
person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion, and
integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.If
you can answer YES, we'd be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch clinical team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining
a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every
life we touch, both residents and team-members?What makes us
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the
same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our
residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- Clinical training and hands-on practical experience
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our
residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by supportWhat you will do:Learn to
be a Certified Nursing Assistant and take the first step towards a
rewarding career in nursing. The class is six weeks long and free
to attend! Successful students will be eligible to be hired upon
completion of the class.Windsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits - Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership supportGrow with Windsor:
- Full Tuition Grant opportunities with a prestigious
- 40% off bachelors and/or master's degrees for you and your
immediate family members
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership trainingConnect with us:Facebook:
@windsorcares - -LinkedIn: @windsorcares -Twitter: @windsorcares -
-Company career page: -Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified
applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender
identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center of Concord, Concord , Certified Nursing Assistant( CNA) Training Program, Healthcare , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!