Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Assisted Living
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position: Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Assisted Living
FacilityCareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our
mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal
work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is
proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice
a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy! ----
Requirements for the Assisted Living Facility LVN Role
- Current LPN license and good standing with the state board of
- Current AHA BLS certification
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an assisted living
LPN within the last year.
- Must demonstrate empathy and a strong ability to assess, plan,
coordinate and delegate the delivery of patient care
- Must demonstrate consistency following established care
protocols per facility guidelines.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.------How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---
Keywords: CareRev, Concord , Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Assisted Living, Healthcare , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!