Physical Therapist - Assessment Team
Company: SPG - Therapy and Education
Posted on: May 5, 2021
SPG, one of the most respected groups of specialists in California,
is seeking full- and part-time PTs to join our multidisciplinary
team of behavior specialists, school psychologists, SLPs, OTs, PTs,
and mental health counselors.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Focus on collegial support, mentorship, and professional
- Flexible, consistent schedules and varied job
- Professional dues and materials reimbursement
- Special Interest Group memberships - Culturally Linguistically
Diverse, Behavior and AAC SIGs are open to all employees
- Robust, very competitive compensation packages, including 401K
with company matching, medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Current CA PT license or eligibility
- At least one year of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong speaking, writing, and listening skills and the ability
to work as a collaborative and supportive team member
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in
employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age,
disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: SPG - Therapy and Education, Concord , Physical Therapist - Assessment Team, Healthcare , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!