Part-Time Caregiver - Night Shift
Company: Agemark Senior Living
Posted on: September 14, 2020
We are an Agemark Senior Living community, ranked #10 with Great
Places to Work, and looking for a Caregiver to provide care to and
assist residents with activities of daily living.
When we say Were like family at Agemark, it means something!
The truth about families is that no two are alike. But big or
small, traditional or laid back, heres what all healthy families
have in common: they love, support, listen to and respect one
another, even in the tough times. For more than 30 years, these are
the things that have made Agemark a family of happy, engaged and
productive employees and of grateful, happy customers. Youll feel
the difference the moment you walk through the door of any one of
Part Time benefits includes Dental, Vision, 401k and free meals are
what Agemark offers as we value you as an employee and treat you
like family! We also subscribe to www.benefithub.com where you can
get 20-60% off 100,000 items such as tickets, restaurants, sporting
events, and local deals. Work to create an environment you would
want for YOUR own loved one!
Part Time Caregiver on Night Shift position details
As a Caregiver, the core of your job will be to provide amazing,
top-notch care for our residents by helping to provide them moments
of joy and a life full or purpose!
Youll also be responsible to:
- Perform cleaning and personal laundry services as required, in
order to maintain a safe, sanitary and secure environment for
- Provide input into resident service plans
- Assist with resident care needs including by not limited to
bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Respond to resident needs, requests and emergency calls; refer
to other staff when appropriate
- Provide escort services to residents as required
- Respond to medical, fire or weather emergencies as
- Drive Community vehicle(s) as needed for resident
- Encourage residents to socialize and participate in activity
- Identify supplies needed to perform tasks and report needs to
- Working with other team members in an efficient and effective
- Communicate well with others regarding needs, concerns,
interests or any other relevant information
- Embrace & demonstrate the organizations 4 core values:
Professionalism, Integrity, Compassion, Commitment
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- State certification if required by state regulations
- Proven track record of integrity
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Must be able to be positive at work and function well in a team
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills
Join the family!
Keywords: Agemark Senior Living, Concord , Part-Time Caregiver - Night Shift, Healthcare , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!