Posted on: May 25, 2023
The CareOne - mission is to define excellence within the health
care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We
treat Residents, their families and each other with respect,
dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative
approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and
stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the
highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and
our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and
concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll
appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong
reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We
have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient
care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB)
(SUB ACUTE CARE)
Now Hiring - -Unit Manager - Concord ,MA
The Unit Manager is responsible for the day to day coordination
oversight of all aspects of his/her assigned clinical unit. Job
duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that required staffing levels are met for each shift on
a daily basis needed to render care for the number of residents
assigned to her/his responsibility.
- Make sure that staffing level adjustments are made each shift
as needed and the Federal required posted schedule is adjusted to
reflect current actual staffing.
- Attend, participate and lead the weekly resident "At Risk"
meeting ensures resident care and condition concerns are
identified, interventions are appropriate to cause and follow up is
- Attend and participate in morning clinical review
- Attend and participate in PPS meetings as indicated.
- Attend and participate in monthly QA and A meetings, as
assigned, and assist with follow up for any identified
- Monitor provision of resident care by licensed nurses and
C.N.A.'s ensure required documentation is completed.
- Review 24- hour resident change in condition report daily
ensure necessary follow-up occurs including appropriate
interventions implemented, physician and family notified and
required documentation has been completed.
- Review resident medical records and documentation to ensure
clinical programs are in place per policy and procedures.
- Identify educational needs of staff discuss findings with the
Facility Educator and work collaboratively to meet these
- Participate on other committees as requested by the
Administrator/Director of Nursing Services.
- Ensure that resident care and documentation is in compliance
with state and federal rules and regulations.
- Comply with and ensure that staff is in compliance with HIPAA
rules and regulations, reporting any known violations to the
Administrator and Director of Nursing Services.
- Ensure work assignments are made for assigned staff, including
breaks and lunches and staff is compliant with
- Initiate disciplinary action as necessary for staff members in
collaboration with DON/ADON.
- Communicate with the appropriate department manager/DON and
participate with follow up and resolution to any
grievances/concerns from personnel, residents or family
- Ensure physician orders are being followed.
- Assist the DON/ADON with preparing performance evaluations as
directed. Greet new admissions and families and assist nursing
staff with admission process as needed.
- Within 24 to 48 hours, ensure that all admission documentation
is complete including all required clinical assessments and care
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure
that medications are being administered as ordered and that
treatments are provided as scheduled.
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
- Report problem areas to the Director of Nursing. Assist in
developing and implementing corrective action.
- Attend and participate in continuing education programs to
remain current with standards of nursing practice and to maintain
- Ensure that your nursing staff follows policy and procedures,
including appropriate dress code.
- Ensure that nursing staff participate in all fire safety and
disaster preparedness drills.
- Ensure that nursing personnel are follow established infection
control procedures when isolation precautions become
- Ensure that all personnel operate nursing equipment in a safe
- Participate as needed and/or directed in collaboration with the
Resident Assessment/Care Plan Coordinator in the development of a
written care plan (preliminary, interim and comprehensive for each
resident that identifies the problems/needs of the resident,
indicates the care to be given, goals to be accomplished and which
professional service is responsible for each element of
- Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy and that
nursing service personnel knock before entering the resident's
- Report and assist with investigation of any allegations of
resident abuse including misappropriation of resident
- Assist Social Services with ensuring that an Advance
Directive/Code Status has been obtained and documented in
appropriate places per policy.
- Participate in the annual survey and/or complaint survey
processes as directed by Administrator/DON and assist as directed
with any plans of correction required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or must be a graduate of an
approved RN program.
- Must be an actively licensed RN in assigned state(s) of
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Two years of LTC experience.
- Acute Care experience preferred.
Keywords: CareOne, Concord , Unit Manager, Executive , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...