Vice President of Strategic Sales
Company: Jopari Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Transforming the future of the Healthcare Industry is our
mission. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working
together to make an impact. As the leader in the Property &
Casualty marketplace, we are accelerating the elimination of paper
in the Healthcare market. We want motivated and passionate people
to help us continue transforming administrative processes.
If you are ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with
a company that is committed to supporting your future, then you
belong at Jopari Solutions.Pursue purpose. Champion a paperless
mission. Earn trust. Be agile. Empower Your Future. Make a
Difference.Vice President of Strategic SalesOn a daily basis, you
can expect to spend your time networking and cultivating
relationships with Senior Leadership at Healthcare organizations
communicating how Jopari's solutions can transform their processes
from paper-based to electronic, removing waste while increasing
efficiency. Your efforts will be focused on new client business
development, executed through pipeline development, management, and
execution. Ideal candidates will have experience identifying market
opportunities and delivering on performance targets.Primary Duties
- Be a leader in exhibiting ethical, strategic, and objective
business relationships in which the best interests of Jopari and
our clients are maintained.
- Grow Jopari's revenue stream primarily through net new
Commercial & Government Health Plan business
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis based on ideal customer
profiles and market feedback.
- Develop a robust pipeline leveraging Jopari's current customer
base and net new opportunities.
- Initiate qualification process of leads and convert to
- Identify key buying influences and establish trusted
relationships to further the sales cycle.
- Own the sales cycle, ensuring appropriate engagement of Jopari
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts in Salesforce,
develop and streamline reports/analysis.
- Develop quotations/ proposals and facilitate contracting
- Support marketing and trade show activities as a client facing
representative of Jopari Solutions
- Assume a project manager-like role in late stage of sales
- Establishes C-Suite relationships and access; successfully
gaining meaningful access to C-Suite where a strategic relationship
does not exist.
- Responsible for earning a "trusted advisor" consultative
relationship with customers by focusing on customer's strategic
needs and keeping Jopari relevant in the eyes of the executive
- Understanding target clients' business to bring forward
Jopari's solutions.Requirements needed to be successful in this
- 10 years new account sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience and success in achieving goals selling
solutions into different areas of Commercial & Government Health
Plans and carriers.
- Strong business decorum, acumen, and professionalism in word
- Conversant and knowledgeable in the Healthcare Claims Cycle,
including Payments, Prior Authorization and Attachment
- Thrive in a competitive, ever-changing environment.
- Experience working within Healthcare at the C-suite and SVP
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and closing skills.
- Experience working in a matrix sales environment - proven
ability to build relationships across the organization and
collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Ability to prosper in a goal-oriented environment, striving to
meet personal quotas.Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Relationship and trust building with customers and
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think abstractly and create solutions for confused
- Management and leadership skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred.What are the working conditions
and physical requirements of this job?
- General office and home office demands.
- Ability to be productive working remotely.How much should I
expect to travel?
- Ability to travel 50%-75% of the time when
permissible.Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary and full benefits package, including:
Keywords: Jopari Solutions, Concord , Vice President of Strategic Sales, Executive , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!