Company: Honey Baked Ham Company
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a change.
- Tired of the same old restaurant/retail/hospitality
- Looking for better work/life balance?
- Want to be part of a growing company and iconic brand?
If you said "yes" to any of the above, HoneyBaked might be the
place for you...
We're looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead the store
operations and be responsible for achieving overall performance
goals including sales, customer service, product quality, and staff
What Makes US Different?
We're a 60+ year old brand with uncompromised quality...but we're
We believe in balance. Other than five or six weeks a year,
managers typically work about 50 hours per week.
Our managers have full accountability of their store
Our Values -- yeah, every company says that. We really mean it.
* Love What We Do
* Serve Others
* Aim High
* Do The Right Thing
* Keep It Fun
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a current General or Store Manager from a retail or
restaurant environment (3+ years' experience) who is passionate
about personal, hands-on service for their customers
- Can show how they've grown in previous roles
- Would never compromise on the quality of the products they
- Is an absolute pro who knows what affects the P L and can
execute a business plan
- Has a strong desire to increase sales and build relationships
in the community
- Is a great coach who can identify and develop awesome talent
(experience hiring seasonal workers a plus!)
What Can We Offer You?
- Better balance in your life.
- Opportunity to grow with a premier brand.
- An environment where you'll see the impact you make.
Benefits for full time Store Managers include: medical, dental and
vision insurance options, life insurance, long term and short term
disability coverage options, paid time off including holidays, a
401(k), a bonus program based on results, annual bonus
opportunities, a tuition assistance program, access to our Employee
Assistance Program and discounts on our fantastic products. Our
Store Manager salary range is $63,000 to $75,000, depending on your
experience as well as the geographic location of the store.
What else to know?
Our store leaders must have a valid driver's license and reliable
transportation. Also, due to liability and insurability, store
leaders must be 21 or over. The role does require bending,
stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products
and supplies - some of which can weigh up to 65 lbs. - and working
with a hot torch.
We're proud of our company and to be an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race,
sex, color, citizenship, national origin, religion, age, marital
status, disability, military/uniformed service, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression or any other protected class under
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Honey Baked Ham Company, Concord , Store Manager, Executive , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!