Client Solutions Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2023
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional
omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are
far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over
38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have
been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to
provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here,
your success is our success.
Coordinate the implementation and continued improvement of client
programs within the Healthcare vertical. Acts as a liaison between
the client and all areas within TP.
The Client Solutions Manager will work directly with the Client to
manage, monitor and communicate activity. - In addition, lead the
creation of action plans, as needed, due to escalated issues. -
The Client Solutions Manager is responsible for the oversight of
Teleperformance services and leading a team of Department Managers
charged with achieving client deliverables through high performance
- Team leadership.
- Responsible for the overall engagement and the service delivery
as specified in the contract or SOW.
- Conduct Audits with the client to ensure compliance to
HealthCare and SOW requirements.
- Maintains and improves service operations performance by
monitoring systems; Identifying and resolving problems; review of
Action plans and inspection; managing system and process
improvement and Quality Assurance programs.
- Compile specifications, requirements, and other
program-specific documentation from the client.
- Track and manage scope, schedule, and costs for the project
across all Geos.
- Manage tasks and deliverables from client to each
- Analyze client reports and make suggestions to continuously
- Identify potential application and process
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external
- Prepare monthly billing documentation.
- Prepare documentation for client business reviews.
- Develop monthly revenue/GM projection for each client and
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as
assigned by supervisor or other management.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to including,
but not limited to Security, HR, Operations, etc., and that any
known infractions are communicated to the proper management
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree or significant equivalent experience as a
Manager in the contact center industry.
- 3 + years of experience in account management and customer care
and/or technical support with two years of project management or
project planning and implementation.
- 1-year experience in healthcare management or in a
healthcare-related field, preferred.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project,
- Experienced in call management systems or change management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good critical thinking and creativity skills.
- Must have an exemplary attendance record.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be
accountable for the performance of others.
- Must maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Must have a strong understanding of Communication (Video, Data
and Voice) networking components, PC Hardware/Software and
Keywords: Teleperformance, Concord , Client Solutions Manager, Executive , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!