Senior Project Manager
Company: Eichleay Engineers Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you a Project Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced
multi-disciplined environment? We have a new opportunity for a
Senior Project Manager to join our team that offers the ability to
diversity your experience as well as support business development
with new and current clients. We offer flexible work schedules
including every other Friday off and the ability to be based in a
location of your choice within 50 miles of Concord, CA. In this
role you may work from home, but will be required to report to the
office or client site for meetings and field walks, as required.
Your primary responsibilities include ensuring assigned projects
are executed in a professional and timely manner, you can satisfy
the client's requirements and your success achieves Eichleay's
profit objectives. As a Project Manager at Eichleay your duties
will include cultivating and growing Client relationships as well
as coordination of all internal activities performed by Eichleay's
staff.Compensation: $150,000 - $170,000 *estimated annual salary
may vary based on qualifications Move Forward with Eichleay Do you
have a passion and success with leading teams and projects? Your
experience with leading successful teams and projects will serve
you well at Eichleay. You will be responsible and accountable to
ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their
activities with other project participants, and that the
requirements of the contract are being satisfied. You must have
sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able
to recognize when technical problems are developing and leadership
skills to initiate appropriate corrective actions. As the primary
interface with our clients, it is essential that you have excellent
communication skills and conduct yourself in a professional manner
at all times. In this role you will have ultimate responsibility
for both the quality of Eichleay's deliverables and effective
execution of project assignments. On a large project, you may
delegate certain project management responsibilities to a Project
Engineer, however you will retain authority and accountability for
successful project delivery. Additional Job Duties:
- Growing client relationships and opportunities with new and
existing clients. Developing lasting relationships with
- Planning, scheduling, leading, and coordinating the technical
and management aspects of projects.
- Leading meetings with clients, contractors, and internal
- Preparing written communications and reports.
- Managing and forecasting costs and resource needs on projects,
using Eichleay internal systems.
- Developing effective internal working relationships with
company management, engineering and design staff, and project
- Preparing engineering project proposals.
- Management of budgets and trend tracking.
- Development of schedules and leading interactive planning
sessions with the project scheduler, disciplines, and clients.
- Mentoring project engineers and developing them into project
- Lead monthly project reviews for project portfolios.
- Experience with the phase gate process, including TIC
- Reviewing and approving Client invoices prior to submittal.Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, and over ten years
of related experience.
- Experience with petrochemical/refinery facilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Command of essential project controls functions, including
estimating, scheduling, and cost management.
- Successful demonstrated experience with planning, scheduling,
conducting and coordinating all technical and management aspects of
- Strong technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able
to recognize when technical problems are developing and implement
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be badged for a process safety management governed
facility which requires in depth drug screening.
- Travel as required to office or site locations.
- Experience with coordinating or managing project support staff
located in remote office locations. Preferred
Requirements/Skills:All opportunities with Eichleay will require
authorization to work in the US without the need for sponsorship.
Positions will require in-person interactions and may require
working onsite in an office or field environment.Proof of COVID-19
vaccination status or weekly testing may be required based on
position or assignment.Ability to be badged for process safety
management governed facilities, which require in depth drug
screening applies to all positions. Industry Experience /
Requirements: This role may require all or some of the following
requirements (as applicable):
- RSO Safety Training and current card or ability to obtain.
- Client Safety Training and current badge or ability to
- TWIC Certification and current card or ability to obtain.
- Client cGMP and Sterile Area Training and current badge or
ability to obtain.
- Background screening including previous employment, education,
criminal history, and driving record verification.
- Participation in random drug and alcohol program. Work
Environment and Physical Demands: The characteristics described
below are representative of those encountered while performing the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations
will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing duties of this job, would occasionally be
required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or
balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands
to feel objects, tools or controls.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision,
distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust
- Overtime may be necessary as workload dictates. This may
include weekdays, weekends and/or holidays.
- Job will generally be performed in an office environment, but
may require travel to visit a Client's office, production facility
or industrial/construction job site. Conditions will vary at each
location, but the conditions listed above will generally
- May be assigned to work at a Client's office, facility or site
for an extended period of time. Conditions will vary at each
location, but the conditions listed above will generally apply.
When performing work outside Eichleay's office, appropriate safety
training and safety equipment will be provided by Eichleay and/or
Client as required. Why Eichleay? For over 140 years, Eichleay
companies have developed a wide range of project delivery
expertise. This legacy continues today withwhich specializes in the
design and construction of industrial process, manufacturing, life
science, and high technology facilities. Join a dynamic
organization with insight fueled by experience, solutions powered
by practicality, relationships built by listening and trust earned
through results. We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Eichleay Engineers Inc, Concord , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!