Assistant General Manager - Jared - Patriot's Place Shopping Center
Company: Signet Jewelers Limited
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Assistant General Manager - Jared - Patriot's Place Shopping
Center Jared The Galleria of Jewelry - Patriot'S Place Shopping
Center - Concord, NH JARED ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER Title: Jared
Assistant General Manager Reports To:--General Manager Reporting to
this Position: All store personnel in the General Manager's
- Completion of Information Security Privacy Awareness Quiz with
a passing score
- Completion of Safety First Quiz (Akron-Based Team Members) or
the 2016 Safety Curriculum (Dallas-Based Team Members with a
- No Code of Conduct written counseling within the past six
- Meets all expectations (Akron-based Team Members) or Achieved
Requirements (Dallas-based Team Members) on last Performance
- Completion of Minimum Training Requirements training module
(Found on Signet Learning Portal) and completion of the Minimum
Training Requirements Quiz with a passing score. Responsibilities:
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the General Manager
in his/her absence.
- Contributes to an environment of total customer satisfaction by
making the customer's needs the first priority.
- Exerts maximum effort to achieve store sales projections.
- Assists in maintaining daily focus among all associates on
- Assists in enforcing all policies and procedures to assure
store profits by controlling markdowns, store expenses, and
- Assists the General Manager in sales training, store meetings,
and role plays as directed by the General Manager.
- Assists the General Manager in the recruiting and selection of
personnel. Interviews and screens as necessary.
- Understands and enforces all store policies and practices.
Protects the Company's interests at all times.
- Learns all features and benefits of the merchandise. Provides
expert knowledge regarding quality, value, warranties and services.
Completes Diamontology and GIA Gemology courses.
- Acts in a manner to earn the respect of others. Maintains a
neat, professional appearance.
- Projects a positive, enthusiastic attitude to inspire and
motivate others to achieve store goals. Encourages and promotes a
cooperative, team spirited work atmosphere among fellow Team
- Consistently monitors the flow of customers at each counter and
identifies when to shift personnel from one department to another
to provide superior customer service.
- Investigates and handles customer complaints quickly,
efficiently, and courteously.
- Assists in implementing and administering merchandise and
advertising programs, merchandise displays in showcases and
inventories as directed. Reports customer comments and requests to
- Monitors the saleability of merchandise by spot checking cases
and displays for proper tickets that are clean and legible. Also
ensure that merchandise is properly displayed.
- Develops a full understanding of all sales, credit,
administrative and security policies, procedures and duties.
Develops a full understanding of store promotions (i.e., credit
programs and special events).
- Assists General Manager in the supervision of sales, office and
inventory personnel. Recommends promotions when appropriate.
- Develops technical knowledge of repairs and custom design
services. Estimates cost on watch and jewelry repairs. Executes
minor repairs as needed.
- Assists in monitoring the inventory control function, as
directed by the General Manager.
- Assists in store maintenance, both inside and outside, by
delegating or performing these duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all established security and loss prevention
policies. Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to achieve outstanding sales performance.
- Professional approach and image.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Tactful, friendly in dealing with others; team spirited work
- Ability to plan, organize and supervise the work of
- Ability to accept responsibility, make decisions, and delegate
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent floor awareness to provide superior customer
- Willingness to work under immediate supervision.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to be of service to others.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Willingness to exert time and effort necessary to attain
- Reliable and dependable. Work Schedule:
- Normal schedule of forty (40) to forty-five (45) hours per
- Minimum three (3) nights per week.
- Tuesday or Wednesday ONLY as day off (excluding Sunday which is
alternated with Manager).
- Minimum of seven (7) or eight (8) hours Friday and Saturday.
NOTE: Hours will increase in the absence of the Manager (i.e.,
vacation and during the Christmas selling season). Signet Jewelers
is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity
of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate
every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for
further consideration. Signet maintains an online registry system
to encourage all interested employees to apply for careers in the
management positions listed in this registry, and to ensure equal
opportunities for advancement to all Signet employees. We
particularly encourage women and minorities who are interested in
management opportunities at Signet to participate in this program
and use this online registry system to express your interest in a
management position. Registration in this online system does not
guarantee a promotion, but is necessary for consideration for any
promotional opportunity to a management position listed in this
registry. Posted 5 Days Ago Full time REQ_35221 About Us At Signet,
we are a people Company. Our Mission "Celebrate Life, Express
Love.--" and our Core Values guide how we treat customers and all
Team Members. We're ONE Company, proud of our rich heritage,
international presence, marketing leadership through our successful
retail brands, and well planned vision for continued growth and
success. Our shared commitment to continually improve and to work
hard for our customers and one another creates opportunity for each
Keywords: Signet Jewelers Limited, Concord , Assistant General Manager - Jared - Patriot's Place Shopping Center, Executive , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!