Company: Intown Suites
Posted on: May 16, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Recruit, interview and hire all property staff
- Training, development and support of property staff
- Responsible for office operations, including checking-in and
checking out guests, control of all money, and bookkeeping and
- Ensure and provide excellent guest service
- Develop expertise on computer operating system
- Identify and manage repair and maintenance issues
- Identify capital expenditure needs
- Assist with completion of capital expenditure projects
- Identify and follow up on life/safety issues and inspection
- Notify Supervisor of any guest concerns
- Maximize financial performance through revenue management and
- Meet budgets through P&L analysis and effective cost and
- Assists in preparation of annual budgets
- Monitor competitors for their market
- Drive sales through local marketing
- Develop and maintain positive relationships will all local
- Assist in recruitment and training of other General
- Possess a valid driver's license, current auto insurance and a
- Read, speak, write and understand the English language in order
to interact with guests, staff, handle administrative duties,
- Ability to read, understand, interpret information found in a
variety of reports and other internal hotel information. Sufficient
mathematical skills to prepare forecasts and reports, calculate
room revenue, average rate, occupancy percentage and labor costs,
count and balance a cash bank, etc.
- General computer proficiency.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Front Office and related
department operations, service standards and techniques, guest
relations and etiquette, up selling techniques, in order to ensure
the effective operation of the front office and related departments
(examples include providing high level of service, effective staff
training, proficient problem solving, effective cost controls,
- Possess the knowledge and ability to perform a variety of front
office and related positions in response to business
- Ability to compose and express thoughts in a clear and
understandable way to ensure effective communication.
- Ability and flexibility to work long hours on a regular basis
and as business conditions demand.
- Ability to manage multiple activities often in stressful
- Ability to organize oneself, and one's work and the efforts of
- Ability to make effective judgment on all facets of front
office operations and staff, and the ability to effectively solve
guest and operational problems.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to
graduation from high school and any other combination of education,
training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills
and abilities. High school diploma preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in management. Supervisory
experience required. Experience levels required might vary based
upon the size, volume and character of company.
Keywords: Intown Suites, Concord , General Manager, Executive , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!