Company: Perfict Global, Inc.
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Perfict Global is a leading IT consulting services provider focused on providing innovative and successful business workforce solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our trained and experienced professionals constantly strive to bring together the best technologies available to manage client's complex business and technology, participate in implementation activities and collaborate in new ways to meet client needs.
Job Duties: Perfict Global Inc. in Concord, California, seeks QA Engineers to develop and execute software tests to identify software problems and their causes. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of computer science principles and concepts to perform the following duties and responsibilities.
1. Work with management team on oversight of end-to-end testing of various software applications and web systems utilizing QA methodologies.
2. Guide and execute automation and QA tests for plans, scripts, and test cases to publish data reports to identify software problems and fixes.
3. Organize, design, and develop automation scripting and coding using Ruby and other automation test tools.
4. Review and analyze system requirements and track QA metrics to report defects and ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness or to mitigate risks.
5. Monitor debugging processes and develop QA plans by identifying critical control points and monitor system performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
6. Perform debugging procedures to determine breakdown sources using various QA tools and technologies.
7. Collaborate with developers, product managers, and other engineers to ship codes faster and identify system requirements to improve performance.
8. Participate in Agile software development life cycle (SDLC) meetings to discuss processes for planning, developing, testing, and deploying information systems to ensure compliance with system specifications.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or any related field of study, plus at least two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s). Employer will accept a three- or four-year degree and will accept a foreign degree.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, and knowledge with the following:
1. Hybrid Test Automation Framework
3. SQL, SQL/PSL, SQL Developer
No travel, no telecommuting. Position is project-based on long-term assignments at various unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Keywords: Perfict Global, Inc., Concord , QA Engineer, Engineering , Concord, California
here to apply!