Environmental Engineer PM / Sr. Project Manager
Company: Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Career Opportunities with Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc. A
great place to work. Department: Industrial Location: Concord,
Text PMSPMNH to (603)255-5883 Come grow with us! Are you ready to
make a difference? We are looking for an Environmental Engineerat
the Project Manager/Senior Project Manager level with strong
remedial design experience to join our team. Youwill work closely
with a team of engineers and scientists on technically challenging
and exciting projects. This is a fast-paced and dynamic position,
with opportunities to be challenged, contribute to project
outcomes, interact routinely with project Principals and clients,
and is designed to support your professional growth. Create
opportunity! Do you thrive with a range of interesting assignments?
Essential Functions-What You Will Do
- Oversee and manage environmental investigations and remedial
implementation for private and public sector clients at active and
former industrial and brownfields redevelopment sites with soil,
groundwater, sediment, and soil vapor contamination. Innovative
soil vapor sampling and vapor intrusion investigation and design
experience is preferred.
- Work with the team to develop recommendations for environmental
strategies, remedial alternatives, and remediation designs.
- Design and oversee implementation and construction of
remediation systems including sub-slab depressurization
- Prepare technical reports, presentations, permit applications,
and bid documents.
- Interact with clients to understand their value drivers and
deliver exceptional service while addressing their environmental
- Incorporate innovative and creative sustainable approaches to
remedial design and assist our clients attain their sustainability
- Develop new client relationships and/or play an important role
in developing existing key client relationships. Deliver value! Do
you strive for excellence and like to help others succeed?
Competencies-What We Are Looking For
- Interested candidates should have 8 to 15 years relevant
experience with a 4-year BS degree (MS Degree is preferred).
Possess or be working toward Professional Licensure.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong record of academic achievement
and professional experience in relevant areas such as contaminated
site investigations, remedial alternative analyses, remedial
design, and implementation, and/or preparation of plans and
- Experience in field investigations and subcontractor management
related to assessment of soil, groundwater, sediment and/or vapor
intrusion for environmental investigations.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, ArcGIS and databases are
- Strong organizational and time management skills combined with
the flexibility to work with shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work well as a team member, with a collaborative communication
style. Reach your potential! Are you passionate about your work and
open to possibilities? Position Type-What You Should Know
- Full-time position.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday with flexible daily hours.
- Located in Boston, MA -or Concord, NH.
- Travel is required.
- Remote work locations will be considered.
- Competitive wage and bonus package. At the end of the day, it
is all about the experience. Let your journey begin -here. We
invite you to submit an application with a resume and cover letter,
telling us why you would be a great fit for our team. Sanborn Head
is an engineering and technical consulting firm serving a broad
array of private, public and institutional clients in the
development, energy, industrial, and solid waste markets. Our
multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists specialize in
integrating our core expertise in earth, energy, and environment to
deliver innovative, yet practical solutions to our clients.
Candidates are required to possess a valid driver's license and an
acceptable driving record. Sanborn Head is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Keywords: Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc., Concord , Environmental Engineer PM / Sr. Project Manager, Engineering , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!