Senior Q.A. Engineer
Company: Exacom, Inc
Posted on: January 22, 2023
We are looking for a senior talented, software QA engineer with
6+ years of experience and a passion for testing software for
Client Server applications. The candidate will lead a team, testing
enterprise level components for storage and retrieval of multimedia
data in on-prem and cloud environments.
- Will develop new tests and support existing regression test
suites for CICD.
- Well versed with Agile centric development/QA environment and
drive process changes as needed.QualificationsMinimum of a
bachelor's degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- 6+ years software testing experience
- 4+ years of automation programming experience
- 4+ years of strong SQL experience in Oracle, MySQL
- 4+ years of Python/Java/Selenium programming experience
- Hands-on experience with QTP or Protractor automation
- Hands-on experience testing Web Applications using
- Experience with Agile and following Agile ceremonies and
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins
- Experience in performance/load testing
- Experience working in a Cloud CI/CD environment
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask several
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Self-motivated, quick learner and creative problem solver,
organized, and responsible team player.
- Experience in working with offshore teams is desirableAbout
ExacomExacom is a leading provider of multi-media recording
solutions for public safety, homeland security, defense, utilities,
and transportation applications.We are known for a longstanding and
ongoing commitment to providing quality engineered solutions and
outstanding customer service. Exacom accomplishes this through
innovation from remarkable talent.
Keywords: Exacom, Inc, Concord , Senior Q.A. Engineer, Engineering , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!