Company: Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Career Opportunities with Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc. A
great place to work. Come grow with us! Are you ready to make a
difference? We are looking for a skilled, resourceful, and
collaborative Civil Engineerto join our team in Concord, NH. The
Civil Engineer--will work closely with a team of staff engineers
and scientists on challenging and exciting projects largely in
urban environments. This is a fast-paced and dynamic position, with
opportunities to be challenged, contribute to project outcomes,
interact routinely with project Principals and grow professionally.
Create opportunity! Do you thrive with a range of interesting
assignments? Essential Functions-What You Will Do
- Use engineering software to prepare calculations supporting:
(i) stormwater management, hydrology, and stormwater management
designs; (ii) slope stability evaluations; (iii) and landfill and
supporting operation designs.--
- Use AutoCAD Civil 3D as a design tool to: (i) prepare
engineering drawings and related graphics; (ii) perform
calculations; and (iii) integrate with other engineering
- Assist senior engineers in preparing design, permitting, and
- Prepare, read, and interpret design drawings and
- Monitor and document construction activities.--
- Perform geotechnical evaluations, environmental sampling, and
data analysis, including the collection of air, water, and soil
samples, and in-situ testing of these media.--
- Prepare technical reports and other documents.-- Deliver value!
Do you strive for excellence and like to help others succeed?
Competencies-What We Are Looking For
- 0 to 3 years of experience and possess a BS in Civil or
- Preference given to candidates with an EIT/FE
- Experience in solid waste and geotechnical engineering,
civil/site design preferred.--
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D.--
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong
attention to detail are essential.-- Reach your potential! Are you
passionate about your work and open to possibilities? Position
Type-What You Should Know
- Full-time position.
- Schedule: Generally Monday through Friday with flexible daily
- Located in Concord, NH.
- Competitive wage and bonus package.
- First Aid & CPR Training, Nuclear Gauge Safety Training, OSHA
40-hour HAZWOPER Training, Annual 8-hour HAZWOPER Refresher
Training can be provided, as needed.-- At the end of the day, it is
all about the experience. Let your journey being here. We invite
you to submit an application with a resume and cover letter,
telling us why you would be a great fit for our team. You can text
CIVIL at 603-255-5883 to apply.-- Sanborn Head is an engineering
and technical consulting firm serving a broad array of private,
public and institutional clients in the development, energy,
industrial, and solid waste markets. Our multi-disciplinary team of
engineers and scientists specialize in integrating our core
expertise in earth, energy, and environment to deliver innovative,
yet practical solutions to our clients. Candidates are required to
possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record.
Sanborn Head is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran or marital status.
Keywords: Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc., Concord , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!