Embedded Controls Engineer
Company: VentureSoft Global
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Hi All,Note:1) 100% Onsite (First few months)One of our DIRECT
CLIENT located in Concord, CA is looking for "Embedded Controls
Software Engineer", Please review the detailed job description
below, If you are comfortable and interested send me your updated
- Develop and document code for use on a three axis stabilized
- The software developer will work other software engineers to
create flexible code to support multiple production systems.
- Lead efforts to improve controls algorithms for different
antenna designs and operating requirements.
- Software developers are integral to the troubleshooting process
and work with test engineers to resolve bugs.
- Work as part of a team of software developers to fix and
maintain embedded code written in C.
- Use other common coding languages to support primary task of
- Follow coding standards and review the code of fellow
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA standards.Minimum
- 2+ years experience developing C.
- Degree coursework in control systems (PID, Tuning, Modern
- Familiarity programming in real time environments.
- Familiarity programming in linux environment.
- Ability to use other common coding languages to support primary
task of developing in C (Python,Perl, C#, LabView, Java, C++,
- 2+ years experience programming the operation of a physical
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
or other engineering/technical degree with suitable
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and
drug screen.Preferred Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively
interact with multiple levels of staff and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years experience developing C for Real Time
- Recent experience with controls algorithms (PID, Stability
Requirments, Modern Controls, Kalman Filters, Observers)
- MSEE, MSCS or MSME, or equivalent Master's Degree or more
- Experience working in a multiple developer environment.
- Experience utilizing popular development tools including JIRA,
and, GIT, Subversion.
- Knowledge of RTOS systems.
- Knowledge of Linux systems / administration.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, multithreading, SPI, I2C, GPIO, Serial,
USB and CAN bus
- Knowledge of web technology ( HTML, JavaScrip, CSS, JSON ) in
an embedded environment.
- Knowledge of device drivers, BSPs, file systems, logging, error
- Knowledge of electrical design and a strong physics
- Working knowledge of VSAT technology and communication
- Ability to use Oscilloscope/Logic Analyzer.
- Experience with Windows programming. - provided by Dice
Keywords: VentureSoft Global, Concord , Embedded Controls Engineer, Engineering , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!